Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Will this be the first Tracy/Lulu since GW has totally taken over? I vaguely remember someone mentioning they had a short scene when Tracy was boxing Luke's stuff up, but I think that was GW finishing Guza......

OT: I think there is a bug going around here, I don't know if the weather change with all the rain brought it in, but a lot of people I know are sick and I have felt really weird all day long. I hope no one else is catching this mess, whatever it is.

I feel jittery, like I drank a whole pot of coffee, even though I barely had one cup. UGH

• Members

No. They had some beautiful scenes just after Lulu returned from searching for Luke, where Tracy admitted she believed Luke would come back for Lulu, and how much she missed and loved him. Those scenes were definitely showing more of Tracy in need. I hope this next set it Lulu in need because Tracy is an amazing mother to her. Love TraLu.

• Members

so there are medianet pics week of sept 12th with luke lurking in all black in the shadows with ethan laying on the floor knocked out on the haunted star with chips all over. Then lulu finding him there with luke in the shadows.

There are no pics of tracy/luke but there are ones of -- oh joy--skye/luke!

Tracy I know has scenes with AZ that week and Johnny and she should have some with luke but maybe something changed or he is just lurking.

• Members

Oy... Was Monica really blaming Tracy for Jason getting into the accident in her dream??? I liked that Tracy pointed out it was Jason's fault since he was the one who made the choice to do drugs and get in the car.

hooked, I saw you call her outfit a "clown jacket" on SoapDish. LOL. So true. Definitely did not look as bad when she wore it for Emily's funeral. I blame the hair - haha.

• Members

I will never ever ever like that hair no matter what! I'd take the long bob from the hospital anyday!

she is in some other clothes tomorrow with lulu.

I wonder if AZ tells luke that tracy is dating him or something and taunts him that he is with her or something when he gets back. Ethan is supposed to ask edward if he will help skye and then edward agrees. Ethan is pissing me off. But I guess he doens't know that skye is trying to take tracy down.

That is a huge hole even Garin wolf hasn't plugged up yet. Ehtan and tracy haven't had a scene together since luke left for rehab.

• Members

I think it was just for today. I'm guessing in case people didn't watch on Friday and turned the tv on today and were like WTH when they saw jason snorting coke!

I heard Tracy was on snarky fire today.

They better cast Gina soon so she has something to do.

why do I still have no picture. did you guys have to reload your avi?

• Members

Hooked, I remember way back when he first came on, you didn't like Ethan. Has he grown on you that much? I've always liked him-and personally, he and Tracy are my favorite-by far-of the relationships between Tracy and Luke's kids. A little of that is that Tracy and Ethan understand each other in a way Tracy/Lucky and even Tracy/Lulu don't and probably never will. They are the latecomers-the outsiders-the black sheep-and they both recognize it in the other. They not only need more scenes, I'd love to see him and Tracy in the middle of each other's stories for once. The other part of why I enjoy Treat(my name for them, I know it's corny) is because NP comes alive in scenes with JE, and I have only seen him come that alive with TG and maybe BB. He knows he has to step up his game with her(TG probably warned him, LOL) and he has grown as an actor enough that he is up to the challenge.

I doubt Ethan knows about Tracy when he agrees to help Skye. Skye probably feeds them a load of bull. Edward OTOH, would help Skye whether he knew about Tracy or not.

He sucks like that.

I am ready for Tracy's daughter, aka Gina, to come on board also.

• Members

Tracy is always the truth teller.

today she had a couple sweet scenes with lulu--my fav tracy pairing ever.

talked about luke a bit to set up his brief return I guess and to basically set it up for lulu that she shouldn't ignore things because she loves someone--like tracy ignored luke's drinking cause she loved him and was happy the way things were, now dante is lying to lulu again about stuff, etc.

But she also told lulu very motherly advice to stop trying to fix everyone else's problems and concentrate on her own life.

quick scene of tracy busting skye in the q safe putting the money back she took.

oh and johnny tried to seduce skye who turned the tables and tied him to the bed and left him high and dry.

oh yah there is spoiler for Tracy week of sept 12th that az entraps tracy. I wonder if that is literal or figurative. would make sense if it is why she is not at the wedding stuff.

But that is also the week luke is back lurking around

• Members

I think the entrapment is figurative, he has her in a spot where she has to do what he wants.

We kinda figured that was coming.

I saw the same spoilers on SOC, but they also said Skye tells Edward the truth about Tracy's involvement in the mob.

Shut up SKYE. Shut up shut up shut up.

Useless wench.

I am SO curious. Edward knew Gino and Tracy married. It was in the papers. Ned and Sonny talked about it. So does Edward not remember, or does he just not know she was the Godmother for a short while? A little history rewrite, but since we never got to see any conversation between Edward and Tracy over it, I'm okay with that.