The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

If I'm remembering correctly, didn't Dillon once mention Tracy being married to the mob in front of the entire family a few years back on Tracy's 1st (that the viewers saw) birthday? So it shouldn't be a surpirse to Edward.

ILTQ, I have to agree with you Skye is doing nothing for me, not that I ever cared about her. But her return is just sooo stupid, and I cannot get past her "breathy" voice it grates on my nerves, and shows how bad of an actress she is when standing next to Jane. That sort of talks fine when she is flirting with a guy, but all the time?!?! gag!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Tracy's mob connection has been mentioned a few times by Luke and Dillon (and Edward didn't seem surprised then).

I'm still not convinced Edward doesn't know about the money. He's far too much of a rascal to say anything if it benefited himself and ELQ. That's not to say he won't make Tracy "pay" however, if it starts to go sideways now.

• Members

I'm thinking that maybe Edward knew from the get-go, and tricked Tracy. He found out she was planning on investing mob-money, so when she went to do it, he moved some things around so that she hadn't actually invested it. All this time she's THOUGHT she invested this dirty money, but Edward manipulated it so that somewhere down the line he could make Tracy do whatever he wants, because she thinks he has something over her.

Now that's something that Edward would have done in the 70s, 80s or 90s...I don't know if Edward of the 2000s is quite as ruthless.

• Members

Fantastic Tracy/Lulu scenes, as always. smile.png

I am excited about Luke coming back!

SoapBoy, I was thinking the same thing about Edward. He must be aware of something on some level because he is too crafty to be totally in the dark.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Remos...saw this early morning on DD

Sometime close to Halloween

just for the fun of it let's say 28th of October

although this is two months early so please

don't shake the bananas off my tree

if its the 27th or 29th

Ethina fans might find something on the show

that brings on a "FINALLY!"

• Members

YAY, Ethina!!!

Thanks Hooked.

EDIT

I see in other spoilers for September that "two PC residents make their long awaited return". That's Luke and who else? Who's returning? I can't keep up with all the goings on. Hellzabub perhaps?

Edited by remos

• Members

I don't think Skye tells Edward about the money-then she'd have nothing over Tracy. And I don't think Edward knows all of it, though he might know part. If Edward knew all or most, the story with AZ blackmailing her would end.

No, there's more to it.

Nex-I think at this point, I'd rather GF be back in scenes with JE. At least Laura has a point, somewhat, to being back, even if it's just to dole out boring advice. Skye just annoys me. I liked RC as Lorna a little bit, back on Another World, but otherwise, I don't care for her. I didn't even like her when she ignored Tracy. Skye is vapor to me, but when she claims something isn't for the money, and she doesn't want to hurt Edward-she's nothing now but a liar taking up space.

• Members

Here is SOW fall preview for Tracy---yes...pick yourself back up off the floor as Tracy has her OWN preview for the first time ever since I think

Tracy is going to be all over the place this summer by Guza where she was in five episodes the entire summer! LOL

Now it would be nice if JE starts taping again when they get back so we can see this story play out

No tracy next week and then some teh week of the 12th and then none I don't think til Oct.

Here are the others if anyone is interested

• Members

<p>I wish LuNacy were mentioned in a spoiler together, but oh well….</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I hate to say it - and perhaps it's just the format and soundbites being used - but it sounds a lot like Guza. Now everything is in the execution and we know that GW has already started to deliver, so it is different. But on the surface….. you know…...</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

I am thinking (or perhaps wishing) that the reason they haven't cast Gina is that she IS going to be Tracy's kid, and they want someone who will be a perfect Q. I have read that they are looking for someone slightly ethnic looking, but come on. This is LA we're talking about. Finding the "right look" should NOT be a problem. There's something else going on there. Of course, it could be because GW is pulling a Guza and is not going to bring her on at all.

I'm glad Tracy got her own preview. Thank the Lord. But so did Diane, who is nothing more than a day player, so....I can only hope GW will realize he has a gold mine in JE/Tracy, and actually feature her.

I have to give him this-he's got more sense than Guza,(he actually USES cast members who are being paid, anyway, and doesn't waste their salaries by not showing them); and knows how to distribute airtime in a way that not only doesn't really take away from Sonny, Carly, and Jason-it kind of adds to their richness(for those who like them).

I don't like the sound of JE not being on at least once a week-because there's no reason she can't and shouldn't be, really-BUT I have to admit, GW has me guessing where he is going with all this.

Does anyone want to speculate, IF Gina is her daughter, what the situation was and why she has not confessed about it before now?

My guess, IF she's her daughter: several scenarios:

Gino's men never wanted her in the mob, and she felt someone was planning on doing her in-so she told them she was pregnant with Gino's kid to save her own skin-then had to get pregnant or buy/adopt a kid.

If pregnant, the kid could be fathered by just about anyone.

OR maybe, she drifted into an affair with one of Gino's family or someone else, and became pregnant, and either she tried to leave the family or they forced her out-and they used the kid as leverage-leave, and we'll tell the kid her mother died, and as long as you stay away, we won't kill you or your family.

Those are just some thoughts.....I am one of the first to admit, Tracy doesn't really need another kid, but none of these people do, yet they keep having them, and GW DID say he wanted to rebuild the Q's.

Can't you just imagine, Ned Ashton coming back and planning on running ELQ when Edward dies, only to walk into his mother's office and see his new sister sitting behind the desk?

Can't you imagine Lulu and Tracy's relationship forever altered because Lulu finds out Tracy lied about having the abortion (if they wanted to do it that way) and that Gina was her "aborted" baby?

Can't you imagine Gina and Tracy, the dynamics of that relationship basically like Edward and Tracy, with the roles reversed? Both of them pretending they don't really care if the other one can stand them, but both wanting that approval so badly?

Or it could be that Gina does know Tracy exists, but believes her to be a family friend....there are so many ways to go with this....

Under Guza, no way we'd get this. But with GW, it's a possibility. Tracy with a daughter. It's too good to pass up.

• Members

Not really, since having Dillon back would open stories for him automatically if he had a previously unknown sister.

As far as Michael, we don't know Gina is for him...that's spec. If Gina is Tracy's daughter, it's not going to matter anyway, unless GW's does kissing cousins.

The thing is, an unknown child is really about the only secret that would rock the Q's if it were found out. Besides the dirty money in ELQ. BUT there is something Tracy thinks NO ONE knows, and it isn't about the money.

Realistically, what else could it be?

IF they make Gina her daughter, regardless of her age, my favorite scenario is that Tracy is trying to save her bacon. She has blurted out to Gino's men that she is pregnant. She is sitting in a restaurant and in walks her old friend and paramour- Victor Cassadine. She either knows him as Victor or doesn't(preferably doesn't).

Tracy Q never was one to slam the door in opportunity's face. They have a brief fling-he leaves her again-she is pregnant-she never tells him-and of course the kid looks a bit ethnic when born (a plus, because the Q's are WASP-Y as all get out)because of the Greek heritage.

No one really questions that she doesn't look like Gino-she doesn't look like Tracy, either.

She is the spitting image of her REAL daddy-who will come on to the canvas just in time for Tracy to admit to Luke that yes, BOTH of his wives have had secret babies with Cassadine daddies.

Come ON. That too, is too good to pass up.

Plus, I'd get Jane/Thaao Penghlis/TG in scenes.

WIN.....WIN.