The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Carla didn't have a brother, but there were two cousins, Joey and Tony. Tony dated Ally who was played by Laura Sisk Wright.

I honestly think it's probably going to just turn out to be Carla's daughter, that makes the most sense.

What doesn't make sense is why Gina would care about Tracy, unless Carla has been telling her that Tracy killed Gino. What also doesn't make sense is what "secret" Tracy has that could be related to the Soleitos. Whatever it is, it is likely totally made up by GW because nothing took place onscreen that could be held over Tracy's head. Unless AZ plants evidence to make it look like Tracy did kill Gino, but that's so stupid. If Carla or any of the other soleitos really believed Tracy did it, they would have come for her long ago.

But since we are revisiting Tracy's past, and AMC is about to end it's television run, can we get Darnell Williams to come on as Jacob?

I LOVED Tracy/Jacob. AND, if they wanted to bring on Bradley's daughter Faith(Maya's mom), she'd be about the right age to be paired with him.

Just saying.

PS I saw "The Help" last week. Good movie for anyone interested.

AND, I saw the funniest thing on the way to work this morning. There is one school to the right of my apt complex and one school to the left. So generally it's a pretty busy stretch of road. I turned to go on my way to work, and I saw the CROSSING GUARD pushing some guy's car to the convenience store on the corner (guess he ran out of gas?).

The CG had a look on his face that just cracked me up.

I suppose if there'd been kids on the corner they would've tried to help, too. LOL !

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have a strange, sinking feeling that Alexis and Luke are going to hook up or be tempted to hook up.

I know there are Alexis and NLG fans on here, but I just....cannot. And it isn't because I like Lacy.

The Alexis/Luke issue or potential of them......BLAH.

I'd rather he re-hooked with Skye or even started dating ALICE of all people.

I cannot hang with Luke/Alexis.

And honestly, if he wants Alexis, Tracy is better off away from that mess.

I'd rather Tracy and Laura mudfight over Luke than Tracy lose Luke to Alexis.

Just....NO.

• Members

They are not going to do luke/alexis. They are doing alexis/mac

Luke is going to be involved with the cassadine story when he returns which will also include alexis/krissy (who is getting sick and going to be hospitalized soon and has some mysterious cassadine related illness), lulu//ethan etc.

Tracy from what I told is going to be more on the mob side of things and tied to Gina and AZ stuff I think. From what I was told by someone very reliable, we are going to get kick ass take no prisoners Tracy back who is taking no [!@#$%^&*] from anyone. Gina is supposed to cause all kinds of problems.

Another person who I don't know if they are accurate or not said she will be living at the Q mansion. Gina is for Michael.

From what I know, there are no plans to end lunacy.

I don't think they would ever do luke/alexis.

Here is a blurb about next week.

Tracy will be on Wed with Asher and Skye (the 24th) and we will finally hear skye/az plan

Skye is happy to see Tracy getting desperate to hide her mob past but she’s not doing a great job hiding her own mob involvement. Skye helps Jax hide out while Carly tears into Sonny for his latest crimes. The mob boss hides out in the hospital chapel. Michael lends his father some support, which causes friction with Abby. She lashes out at his dad and then storms off, getting a little comfort when she runs into Johnny.

• Members

Lainey there are several reasons I think that: Luke almost always has to have someone he makes eyes at, and there aren't many other women, if any, age appropriate to be paired with Luke, left on canvas except Diane and Alexis. Plus, as hooked said, Luke will be caught up in the Cassadine stuff.

hooked if you have good insider info that they are doing Mac/Alexis and no plans for ALexis/Luke, I believe you. I just think it's a definite possibility, although it could be just to make Tracy jealous.

It doesn't sound like Lacy are "together" though, if she's in one sphere and he's in another.

And....I thought most people knew about Tracy and Gino? Maybe it's just that the majority of ELQ shareholders don't know?

Surely the "big secret" isn't that she was a mob boss? How boring.

• Members

Umm…. ditto. Luke and Alexis? Fear about Laura? Worry about Skye?

Seriously, do we have to go through this EVERY time TG is on vacation. LuNacy is the couple, no question.

Notice how GW isn't fixing what's not broken in the first place. The couples that weren't working or were useless are being ended (Mabby, Dax, S&B.) The couples that work are being given stronger stories where they are working as a team without 3rd party interference (Scrubs, JaSam, and I'm putting LuNacy in this category). Then we have the prerequisite "poison but can't stay away from you" couple with Carson and the Geometrical Shape couple/triangle/quads with Spin/Maxie/Matt and Liz/Lucky/Siob/NuDr. And after all of these there will be some newly developing couples - is spoilers are to be believed - Ethina, Mac/Diane, Michael/Gina, Johnny/Abby.

With all the action going on with new couples and a shift away from the mob-focus of the UnHoly Trinity, why would anyone waste the time with LuNacy going through relationship issues because of Luke's wandering eye when they've got enough on their plate with Gina/AZ/Luke's drinking/ELQ.

Besides, Luke needs "redemption". (I've got to say, as a Christian Theologian that word is WAY overused and not really understood.) To have Luke with anyone else except Tracy would be a huge step backward for the character. JE and TG haven't begun to shine.

Edited by remos

• Members

very good history lesson within the tracy/skye smackdowns today.

There were about 4-5 scenes of tracy/skye discussing mob past and gino and how tracy got all his money etc when he died. Then scenes of skye talking to az about what they were doing and then Tracy in a scene alone taking a key from behind a picture and finding a secret file that she was looking at.

To me it seems like tracy skimmed money off the mob business to sink into ELQ to save it or something and now perhaps the soleitos are coming after what is there and AZ is going to use this to black mail tracy.

The Tracy/AZ spa scenes got the SID stand out scene this issue. I'm going to scan it in a bit

• Members

I guess I can buy that she stole money before she left, I have a harder time believing she still had it all when she came back to town with Dillon six years later, especially since TW supposedly sent someone to rob the Q's in 2007.

If the S family knew or suspected she stole it, that's the most unbelievable part, that they haven't come after her.

Guess AZ will be offering his protection? So ELQ one way or another will end up in mob hands.

Not sure at all how I feel about this. It's going to kill Edward. His chest pains and Skye's insistence that AZ leave Edward/ELQ alone?

Yep, he's a goner.

• Members

Here is the SID stand out scene

14qlqx.jpg

I don't think John INgle is going anywhere now. I talked to him personally and he is so excited for the Qs to have story and he has no intention of retiring and I can tell you whoever was spewing fake [!@#$%^&*] about him being in ill health should be ashamed of themselves on DD and elsewhere. I watched him tape. He is sharp as a tack still and everyone on set was raving about how vibrant and with it he is.

ILTQ do you still watch clips on youtube or anything?

• Members

Well I still don't have home internet, and I can't go onto YT or download clips at work. However there is always the public library, and I think I am going to start catching up on clips. I would have to do the YT thing there, because we aren't allowed to download there either. But I would like to catch up.

My issue with Edward and the chest pains is, the man has had umpteen heart attacks. He's got to be over ninety or close to it.

It's not realistic that he hasn't kicked it by now. And I do think another heart attack IS coming. If it doesn't kill him, it's going to be a JOKE when he does die.I will feel bad for JI to be out of a job, but surely he has enough from SS and his teacher's pension and money saved from GH to retire comfortably.

I think the drama from Edward's death is too much to miss.

• Members

Ok, this is going to sound weird, but when in the heck did that Tracy/Anthony scene at the spa happen?!? I have no memory of every hearing or reading about it, I assumed that when Tracy showed up at Johnny's house and she talked about the spa and Anthony stalking her, that it was a 'throw away' scene that we the viewers never saw. Can someone tell me when it was on, so I can download it??? PLEASE! :)