• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think she will show up this week

SI insider pm me some Tracy spoilers

She is in the 17th 18th with Skye who is trying to dug about Gino solieto and tracys mob past

The 24th az and Skye go over their scheme and also that day Skye is happy to catch Tracy trying to cover her tracks about Gino

• Members

I'm really excited for the fall smile.png and how this whole skye, anthony, tracy story works out smile.png Hope luke gets jelous lol Im also excited about the new writer!!! I like the fact that Tracy has a story w/o luke being around even though they are my fav couple wub.png Sorry I haven't been around but there wasn't much Tracy on so I figured this would be slow sad.png Plus I was enjoying my summer before I have to go back for my seinor year of college smile.png Hope everybody else did and still is!!! smile.png

Edited by Lovelukentracy

• Members
What are you studying? I remember my senior year of college (it was just like 4 years ago) - At night, we had this chatroom (that we called the "breakroom") that me and others here would come and talk in - And I'd be in my dorm, typing away in the chatroom, eating my brownies, and drinking whatever liquid I had left over from dinner. LOL. Kind of pointless story, but I wanted to share. :-)

To the Monica/Sam fans here: Some good stuff with them today. Sam also had it out with Carly - sounds like it would be boring, but it wasn't. Sam was GREAT! She said everything I thought. Monica was just watching the whole thing. LOL. And then as Monica walked away, she had a one line dig to Carly which was made of awesomeness.

• Members

I think leslie will be around thru the jasam wedding for sure, but she tweeted something about not sure how long she is around for and it is up to fans I guess.

Back from my college visit to San Diego with my son. I'm home two days then heading out to Atlanta to see another school and visit relatives. As nice as it is to travel, I am looking forward to getting back into a routine. I'm doing freelance work now and trying to fit that in between trips and exercise and not eat out three meals a day is starting to take its toll! LOL

BTW, I have some interesting/exciting news i wanted to share with my tracy buds. My husband is going to be in an episode of GH coming up. Life is just so funny sometimes how there is some grand design out there! I'll let you know when I know when it will be!

• Members

btw, a little birdie told me Tony is back taping today! I think he may be back for a couple days then gone again, but the studio is only open one more week next week and the yare taping jasam wedding. then they are dark until sept 12th which would make sense for him to be back mid-sept to air october like I was told.

• Members

How many people will be dreaming of Jason? That kind of turns me off this whole "Monica's dream" thing since I'm sure at least Sam, Elizabeth, and Carly will be among those dreaming about how "wonderful" Jason is. It is so nice, though, to see Alan, Monica, and Edward together in the mansion with the Christmas decorations.

What's up with the stethoscope? How many doctors return home and join their family with it still around their neck? Could the writers not just SAY he was a doctor - do we need the visual too? I know it's a dream, but come on...

That's exciting about your husband going to be on GH, hooked.

• Members

OMG! I was just thinking the exact same thing!!! Why would a Doctor wear his stethoscope home!?!? Other than that I would like to see Monica's dream, if only to see Alan. :) It would be nice if Jason actually had some memories of his old life before becoming Jason Morgan, i remember he had that small memory after Alan died, but COME ON, this is a soap, characters NEVER have amnesia forever! The only question is.....where is AJ????? LOL