Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Can someone please punch Carly and Sonny and Brenda (for just being stupid) in the face. I need the mob to be in the background. I also don't find anything Jason does toe romantic. He can die as well. End rant.

Edited by funny1

• Members

I was just over at soapzone and saw some sid previews. There is an announcement that there is a new female character coming on who is the only daughter of a NY mob boss and her name is GINA SOLEITA.

Weird. I mean, I doubt GH remembers that Tracy's old husband was named Gino Soleito, do they?

Not that I think they'd make this Tracy's kid-she and Gino never made love, and even if they had, Gino had Carla, so this new chick wouldn't be his only daughter.

Strange though, isn't it?

Perhaps she is a Soleito cousin and changed the spelling of her name, and Anthony/Tracy both know her. Perhaps this is their something in common.

The new character is supposed to be around sometime in September.

I have to say, just reading recaps, and what he is planning to do with the show...I don't see monumental changes. But I will wait and see.

*waves to funny*

• Members

of course, Carla was pregnant at the end of The City. Perhaps it could be Gino's granddaughter. THAT makes sense, and while the timeline isn't right-that kid should be 13 going on 14, not nineteen-a little SORASng would make it right. IT would also tie in to the rumors that Ted King would come on as a different character. His character Danny was the father of the baby. And, the crime boss could be Carla. The mag didn't say MALE crime boss.

But again....coincidence, right ? Could be interesting. That kid would hate Tracy, LOL, because Carla was convinced Tracy offed Gino on purpose.It would also make the Bensonhurst stuff make sense. That's where some of Gino's relatives were from. Some of them knew Sonny and Lois.

So perhaps it IS a connection.

Not that I want more mob, but....if it is done right and gets JE something good...maybe it might be okay.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

hey all! Just got home from nancy's event with Nex! Fun night although hellacious traffic! Jane showed up about 30-45 minutes into it as she was working at the studio late. People were saying in the audience how she never has come to fan events and she was like well that shows you how much I love Nancy and how hard she twisted my arm!

she spoke a bunch and answered a few questions about the heart meds scenes, working with elvis, the future of GH, she was hilarious when someone asked about tracy/anthony, she made this squished up face like blah---I want a young hunk! LOL

Someone asked her if she would be seen more when Tony goes on his vacations and she said well tony's been gone since April and I've been working minimally but it is about to increase and that the show will definitely be more balanced in the future. People were so happy for the Qs to be back.

It was hard to get great pics in there as it was dark. Kirsten was there and lexi/haley/vanessa/ric hearst, etc

I got to talk to Jane for a second on the way out about the GH build and how the people moved in, but she was on her way out and you could tell wanted to just get out of there, although she did pause for some pics.

Nex got a few good pics. My freaking camera died and my cell phone died at the end. we got to take pics with nancy.

will post some tomorrow

• Members

Okay - no new Tracy / Paul clips - thanks anyway....I appreciate all of you and I've enjoyed being a part of your group....it's been a lot of fun to see how much Jane Elliot / Tracy has made an impact on her fans....I wonder if she knows that - wonder if she even cares....from the way it sounds she probably doesn't....oh well....take care!!!

• Members

I think JE does care very much about the fans. She's a shrewd lady, she knows w/out the fans, she'd have no job. BUT I don't think she's "in it" for the fans. She doesn't seem to be in it to stroke her own ego.

ANd yeah...I do think a lot of actors who do personal appearances, I think at least part of the reason is to boost their egos.

I can't say they don't care about the fans, I just feel the ones that have tons of PA's, it's just as much about themselves and having people adore them, as it is about pleasing the fans.

And Jane doesn't care about having her ego stroked (my opinion only based on years of interviews I've read). It isn't that she doesn't care about the viewer opinion of her

But that's my take on it, I could be totally wrong about her.

• Members

You didn't know? Tony had Liz Taylor, and the rumour has been circulating for ages that Jane slept with Elvis on their movie set, being seen at his trailer all the time. Unconfirmed of course, but it's out there all the same.

• Members

could somene tell me what days tracy has been on in july so far. Just got home and want to see what episodes I should save on my dvr!

thanks

also, would it be too much trouble for you to upload the july clips for me again TracyQ? I think the links are old now! Thanks

• Members

This spoiled connection that Tracy and AZ have...I wonder if it's Gina Solieto, the 19-year-old they're casting. AZ might be related to her father. Any chance Tracy could be her mother? Don't think so from what I've seen of The City clips and what's been said. Unless she had a different father than who they assume...?

Sounds like Alan will be in Jason's dream and supposedly in Monica's dream, too. Wish they would just undo Guza's mess and bring him back. I read a spoiler about Helena having about a dozen surprises up her sleeve. I hope one of them is named Dr. Alan Quartermaine.