Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I honestly always felt it seemed as if RC was just bored playing Skye on GH. I know I was certainly bored BY her.

Different strokes, I guess. She is friends with JFP, so if she's available, I can see her coming back.

I think all these supposed comebacks are way premature, though.

• Members

Don't know Lain, its up to 3 chapters now and I know what I want to do with it, so we'll just have to see what comes.

I'm glad you like it. I know you don't beta my stuff anymore but your honest opinion is always welcome. I wouldn't feel this comfortable doing it if you hadn't taken me under your wing a few years ago.

• Members

I don't know the dates, TracyQ, or else I would tell you.

Glad to hear that Stuart might be back. And I'd welcome Robin C. back too. I think she's a great actress.

And LOL hooked about the Skye spray. Was I in college at that time??? Seems like forever ago. I feel like I grew up in this thread. LOL. Well, not this thread specifically since the board used to crash, and everything would be gone, but you know what I mean. I was a senior in high school when I first found the Tracy thread, and I've been out of high school for 7 years now. :o

• Members

Our little Ms. Q has grown up!

My baby turned 11 today! time flies

Going on 3 weeks my oldest is gone working at summer camp! still another 5 weeks to go

TQ She was on June 22 and June 24. I believe for three scenes the first day and two the next.

hey long lost friend! I've been actually working doing pr/marketing on a retainer for one client! Fun to be working a little!

• Members

Awwww. Blush. Thank you. You really have become a wonderful writer.

That sounds fantastic! I'm glad for you!

I do pop by here from time to time, but really it's only to check on you guys. I always said when they killed LuNacy I was gone. And in my mind, the creation of that Lupe character killed it. I'm gonzo. GH is dead to me, but I still love YOU guys.

And I will always love me some IvyKendall Fanfic (and Remos if you change it so that people without logins can review you, I'll even review!)

tata,

LB

• Members

Excuse me?

This was written by Guza, I'm assuming. He seems to have a talent for given positions that belong to women who have earned them, to males who haven't put in the years. Evidence includes Patrick and Steven for COS when Monica was the one who earned that job, Nicholas suddenly because the Chair of the BOG when Tracy was given that position, and now teen-age Michael has been given an office that has been used by the CEO of ELQ? Aside from the fact that this is a snub all women who have rightfully attained power and prestige in their chosen fields, this makes a complete mockery of the characters erroneously put in positions of power to which they are not qualified.

GW has a lot of these little fixes to put in place if he's going to give this show back any credibility. The more I think of it the more I am convinced Guza knew what was coming - you don't f*ck up this badly if you expect longevity.