The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Judging by what I see, Tracy considers Luke to have made his choice and she's always quicker to let him go than the others. I think that speaks honestly to Tracy's sense that she's never going to have what she truly wants and it serves her right for hoping. Tough love is the only way she knows how to deal with it, but it is breaking her heart to see Lulu react so badly.

I'm with you, Hooked, I want Tracy to be behind anyone to give Michael a hard time at ELQ. Who the hell is he to get the family company in the first place and WHEN is someone going to call Edward on the mat for always favouring every penis even slightly related to him over his obviously capable daughter?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Love it Mama! Man, how i would kill to see that scene play out on the actual show. I always thought Bobbie and Tracy were more similar than either would admit. While Tracy was traditionally more "evil", bobbie was quite the scheming bitch in her day. That's why I would have loved to see them team up and whip Luke back into shape TOGETHER.

Can't wait for Chapter 3!

• Members

I love your story so far, Remos. :D

Dante asked Tracy if Lucky told her where he found Luke. She said he didn't. I wish we had seen that Trucky conversation. Well, at least he too doesn't want her to know where he found Luke. I am glad her stepchildren are trying to protect her.

Edited by Linnierose