• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMFG, I am so pissed.

Just watched the hooker scenes. How could GH do that to Tracy and to all the LuNacy fans. I don’t even know why they bother giving us the wedding if they are just going to poo-poo it every chance they get. I can’t decide what is worse, the fact that he was cheating on Tracy in front of his son or that he was WEARING HIS WEDDING RING while doing it. I mean really, who thought of this story line. Luke could have just been drinking alone, but noooooooooo they had to ruin the on awesome couple on GH.

And they just kissed – ewwww. That was sick and demeaning. I hate this show. I hate the writers, I hate the costume department and who ever told Jane to cut her hair short should be shot.

I am literally yelling at the screen telling that bitch to take her hands off Luke. Stupid ass prostitute.

Is he really lying on her lap, really? God this is ridiculous I would have rather him shoot himself than do that.

Why GH? Why?

That hooker just ruined my first day of holidays.

And I think that is the end of my rant on Luke and the Hooker

Stupid GH

• Members

There's always more than meets the eye, always.

Anyway, DD is saying more Q's and more Tracy, Dillon definitely being recast and Bobbie coming back too. Unfortunately it's also saying TG is being given the engraved watch and a golden handshake. All these years thinking Tracy/JE was going to be the casualty in the LuNacy story, but it looks like Luke might just be. But as always - it's DD so GOS.

• Members

Well, I just reread the post and it said "they can't keep paying him for being off all that time". Anyone who knows what they are talking about knows they DON'T pay TG to be off, he's off so the don't have to pay him more. I'm hoping the poster is wrong on that part. Truly it doesn't make sense. If GW says the Spencer are going to play a huge role, then the Patriarch is shown the door, there is no reason to highlight the Spencers. I am still of the opinion that Luke will not go gently into that good night, and that TG's departure will be a big deal when it eventually happens. I'm not preparing for it yet by any stretch of the imagination.