The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That rascal has been gone far too long. He's been seen as a teddy bear and a tad of an ancient womanizer, definitely a curmudgeon, but the underhandedness last reared its head when he put Tracy in SB. If he is back - and manipulating the family - Tracy could fall back into her previous role as the Voice of Truth that everyone insults and disdains (even though in the end she's always proven right) and Luke will HOPEFULLY be her tarnished Knight again. It would certainly be a way to bring Luke back from this brink.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ravenbeauty's scoops have come to fruition like birds on a wire...ping, ping, ping. I can definitely see John Paul Lavoisier as Dillon. He has the same quirky, physical and emotional, presence that Scott Clifton had as Dillon. And he is reportedly a huge Frons favorite and the reason he's essentially been OLTL's star for the past few years.

I don't think Farah Fath is the younger leading lady coming to GH, though. Ravenbeauty has had her out the door for months and apparently not by her choice. My guess is that her exit story changed because of the heart transplant story on OLTL. Anyway, if JMB leaves as RB has scooped, the younger leading lady might be Bree Williamson (she plays Jess and a bunch of other characters that rhyme with Jess-consider yourself lucky if you don't know what I'm talking about) as a Lulu recast. BW is another Frons favorite and, really, it would be a good sign if two of his favorites ended up as Spencermaines.

Back to John Paul Lavoisier, his being possibly cast as Dillon is so ironically soapy. SC played Tracy's son until OLTL appropriated him and eventually made him Roxy's son in a switched at birth plot point. And he was switched at birth with Rex who is played by JPL and now possibly slated to become Tracy's son. So very small worldish and soapy.

• Members

Ravenbeauty also all but spelled out a female vet out at gh and ine recurring which she all but said was Jane and Nancy. Nancy isn't going anywhere.

But she has been right! I'm hoping it is not Kristin aldersin. Kirsten storms has been pimping her and she has been pimpi g Nathan.

People are speccing Gina t as the Kate recast

• Members

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me if Luke's heart is in the cheating or not. They have moved beyond that, and to regress at this point is so frustrating that I just don't care anymore about whether or not they get back together.

Plus, it still grosses me out. Kinda hard to think about them back together without thinking of that. Should have been Tracy who walked in on him.

I know some others have wanted Tracy/Mac.

IMO Jane has chemistry with almost anyone, she could make any pairing, including Tracy/Sonny or even Tracy/AZ, believable.

I watched OLTL off and on over the years, and I have to say, I don't care for JPL as Dillon. Not to say he can't be recast (but it should only be because SC can't be wooed back), just that I don't think I'll like JPL in the role. The few times I watched him, I never liked Rex. I think JPL lacks the warmth that Dillon needs, and that SC could so easily convey. If not SC, they should cast a newcomer. I say that because I can't think of anyone else who could fit the role, off the top of my head.

Agree about JE's chem with some of her stepsons,and with WK, but IMO she was never anything but maternal in scenes with Kurt McKinney, who played the first Ned. Then again, there is something innately sensual about Tracy, that even in NON romantic scenes, she gives off this "vibe". I'm not the only one that sees this. It could be the character, it could be JE, or both, but IMO she has chemistry which could be construed as "romantic" with almost about every man on canvas. There were even times I thought I saw a glimpse of it with SD, and believe me, I didn't WANT to see it.

It's interesting, and yet a little disturbing. LOL

I always wanted GV's Lucky and Tracy to get together, before Lacy got married. Talk about disturbing......

Honestly, I'm past ready for Edward to die. COME ON. The man is like older than Moses already. I don't want Jason to be a part of any Q story. Michael is optional, I don't really consider him a Q, but I don't mind his presence as long as Jasebot isn't there.

As far as Brook Lynn, if AL doesn't come back, they could recast her easily. Perhaps with Rachel Kimsey(who is a little old for the role, but oh well). I read someone say once that she looks a lot like a young JE, and I sort of agree.

They could always go the easy way out and say Luke had a brain tumor, and part of the reason he drank so much was because of headaches he was having. I realize most people would NOT drink if their head was already pounding, but it's Luke we're talking about. I kinda don't want the next Lacy story to be all about Luke, though. Perhaps he could just step up and straighten up because his family needed him. That always seems to work.

Having Tracy be ill or in trouble of some kind might work, and we so rarely get to see her be rescued or fawned over, that it would be nice. I don't see GW doing it,though.

Remember, ageist JFP (she ain't no spring chicken herself)is still around, and she is the main one against older people kissing, etc.) I can't see JFP green lighting a story around an over sixty year old female vet. :(

Though I wished someone would let JE shine.

• Members

I am thinking the only way they can bring Luke back is to find out that he didn't kill Jake. I don't see what else they could do. I know Luke is suppose to have an edge but they are putting him into douche mode. Painful for me to watch him be written into a hole.

• Members

They have jumped the Lunacy shark as far as I'm concerned. I guess Guza wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. Congrats on that.

Gina Tognoni would be a great Kate recast. There have been lots of spec probably combined with wishful thinking that she would go to Y&R as Victoria Newman. From GT's perspective, Y&R would seem like a better deal I would think unless she's another one who has always wanted to work with MB.

And this is partly wishful thinking, but I don't think it's Kristin Alderson to GH mainly because I don't see where she would fit on GH. And she's a bad actress. Not nice to say, I know, but it's the truth. The whole teen cast, except for KA's brother, is actually pretty dreadful. Too bad they couldn't let GH's casting director do double duty because he's the best and OLTL's is the worst. For all of GH's faults, at least they hire talent.

Ravenbeauty has definitely been giving strong hints that Jane is out. Hopefully that plan might change if they are shoring up the Qs. I would think she would be around for awhile if Dillon is coming back. Sad that they've made her such a periphery character that she could so easily be written out. It's crazy. But if Garin Wolfe is truly given carte blanche, she sure has a better chance than under Guza.

• Members

Yup! Not totally sure but I heard from a soapsite adm. Not random anon

I didn't see the female vet mentioned lately. Nancy seems to be optimistic. I asked her uf she thought we might see Jane wotkinh this summer. She saud when GW stuff starts everyone will participate