The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

If I were Gina I'd stay away from the rest of the soaps - Victoria is a dead character, no matter who plays her, and Y&R seems to just spit out talented actresses and make them look bad in the process (Maura West being the latest).

I hope Tracy can find some happiness.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hope so! Although IF Sam is pregnant, Monica BETTER be involved in this kids life. And I wouldn't mind Monica/Sam developing a relationship. It would make me happy to see Monica have someone to treat like a daughter. Since all of her children are dead.

• Members

If she's going to stir things up then I can see her having some conflict with Tracy. Unless this means she's going to tell Sam she isn't good enough for Jason or whatever.

Years ago I used to complain about all the "It's my house" stuff but if it led to some fun comedy I wouldn't mind seeing some of the bickering again.

• Members

DD this morning had Monica back and spitting mad because she's found out about all the "secrets" people have been keeping from her. The biggest one of those of course, was Jake. Tracy knew about Jake and was only outwardly concerned about how it would effect Edward. It's not a stretch to imagine Monica and Tracy will have words.

As for the "my house" thing, I thought that schtick was getting played too much. I know it was meant for comedy but its like the knock-knock joke kids tell - it ain't funny anymore.

• Members

Ok, so after much protest, I finally made myself watch Friday and yesterdays show. I'll admit I was fuming when they first showed Luke with that hooker Lupe, and of course, him cheating on Tracy. But as some have said Luke is in a downward spiral and wants everybody who loves him to hate him and let him go. This includes Tracy as Lucky and Luke mentioned her more than once yesterday. As much hurt as Luke is causing Tracy she is no different than his own son/kids. The things Luke said to Lucky were more painful than him cheating on Tracy. I know how that sounds but its true, he clearly wants to be left alone to die, believing he is beyond redemption.

Since Tony isn't going anywhere (as of yet) the story can and will continue. Luke will come back! He has nowhere else to go but up.

• Members

That's what I'm seeing too, Nex. GW has a few months in which to do that, but the rebuild of Luke and LuNacy won't happen until TG returns. In the meantime it will be interesting to see how the rest of the Spencers cope - or don't cope, which seems more likely. The fact that Tracy is mentioned so often shows how important she is to this family even if she isn't actually seen. When was the last time one of them mentioned Bobbie? Lucas? Morgan? or any other Spencer outside of Luke's line?

• Members

They mentioned Bobbie on Friday. Lucky talked about her for a few minutes to Siobhan. He was describing her entire past.

It seemed so WTF to me that these characters can REPEATEDLY acknowledge Bobbie when talking about Luke's past, but not feel the need to let her know what's going on now?

• Members

I dunno Baby Boy…. I can't remember the last time Bobbie was really mentioned. An announcement over the PA or someone commenting about how she wants Kelly's run isn't the same as talking about her life. Perhaps this is an indicator of things to come. We can hope. At this point maybe Bobbie will be the one they use to finally get through to Luke. His wife and kids don't seem to make headway. She was there and knows the person of his deepest fears. It's worth crossing our fingers for at any rate.

• Members

I totally agree. These past weeks were the first time they actually talked about Bobbie, not just mentioned her name. I'm hopeful.

Not only because I love Bobbie and want to see her, but because her character is very needed in this storyline. Moreso than anyone, IMO. Yes Tracy and the children are very important, but like you said, Bobbie was the one who was there with Luke when Tim Spencer was in their lives.