Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Over at SOC, a few threads popped up speculating that Tamara Braun, who was fired at Days, could come back to GH to possibly replace Laura Wright as Carly. Apparently, TB admitted that GH made her an offer to come back, but she didn't say for which role. I am not sure how long ago that happened. Maybe this is what Raven was alluding to when she made that prediction about a female vet being out. People are already up in arms over there about the possibility of it happening. Or she could be wrong about the actress leaving all together.

Are there any Lulu/Tracy scenes coming? Trace hasn't sold her the HS yet, and I think Lulu owes her an apology for treating her like crap the other day. She has already apologized to Lucky for her behavior on yesterday's episode. I'd like to see consistency. Thanks, hooked.

• Members

Luke is on this week on Friday and I think on Monday next week. Firgures the one time tony pre-tapes and jane gets nothing out of it. He has been gone since April 15th which is early for him to leave. But GH was pretty far ahead taping now. I wonder if he will come back any earlier this year. Also wonder that if GH shuts down production in July of 12 to run thru Sept (don't you love the incredibly brilliant but pathetically pathological ABC PR spin that they are leaving it in the hands of viewers to see which show fares the best so they can deflect the blame on the viewers when they announce cancellation) if Tony will maybe stick around til the finale.

Someone on DD had medianet pics for the next two weeks. They said Tracy has scenes with Dante. I'm pretty sure she has a couple with Lulu--before Lulu goes to FL or whatever and lante are on their adventure.

That is about it for June I think for Tracy. I think the day she taped with John according to that person who was on set is for first week in July.

This is VMG last week of taping. They are taping two shows a day. JE hasn't worked I don't think.

Last night Nancy was tweeting and said Garin's full scripts kick in end of July and when I asked her if we might by chance see Jane this summer instead of her being off all summer like last year, she tweeted back to me "When Garin's stuff kicks in, everyone will be partaking"

Guess we shall see!

Nathan apparently cut his hair Remos. Someone posted pic of him with short hair last night. Poor lexi got in trouble for tweeting confirming he got a haircut. Poor thing. Richard from SID had tweeted earlier a couple weeks ago that he did. Wonder who she got in trouble from.

I think this week is Ingos exit, but then he said Garin is still writing his comeback for his second exit now.

If Jasam get married, I can't imagine they wouldn't have leslie/john back taping for that. Wonder if Tracy would be included.

anyway...Erin (Siobhan) is taping today. Lots of rumors that she is being killed off. Not yet apparently

That is all I know this am! :)

Also, did not like the dialogue yesterday between Lush where she said this time luke vanishing is different and he is not trying to prove a point to Tracy. Lucky replied "He has already lost Tracy. He has lost pretty much everyone". Now Lucky feels like he needs to bring Luke back and let him deal in his own way.

Luke apparently pushes Lucky away. Lucky/Lulu/Ethan all have stuff together next week about Luke/burning of spencer house. I really wish Tracy was included in some of it. Don't like that they have written her to be sort of out of the spencer group right now.

• Members

^^ I'm enjoying the duelling insiders who are saying LnL2 is definitely happening vs. JJ saying they head towards LnL2 then he's gone. Siobhan has been on the block since she started and yet she's still here.

GW has proven he can indeed get all the cast involved so I have no doubt we will be seeing Tracy through the summer. With changes behind the scenes and contradictory reports by the various insiders, I don't think any of us will know what happens until it airs. Editing can also be done later in the game to insert scenes.

About TG leaving early, we might just see him back earlier too. Or perhaps he will do a bit to be shown in the summer again like he did with Lulu's abortion. While many complain about his vacation time, he also has 7 months a year he's required to work and if he took off that early in April, then he's only got 3 months left.

• Members

Mr. "Gloom and Doom" Jr. is not the definitive word on LuNacy. He's talked about Luke loosing Tracy before - my take away is that Lucky knows how important Tracy is at the end of the day, not that he's accurate in his depictions. Lucky is still trying to move everyone around like action figures rather than letting things be as they are. Tracy is doing her typical "protect her heart" routine, but I still see her in scenes and spoilers with all the Spencer Sibs, so she is still very much a part of the family. What does jump out at me however, is how tight this Spencer group is - when one of them is gone (typically Luke), the others are instantly at loose ends.

• Members

Good news for our side - arguably with GOS but DD is reporting Ingo is set to return, Nic might be too, AND…. drum roll please…. they are casting a 20something white male who is suspected to be Dillon AND BL is set to return to Granny's.

Loved that in GW's interview the Spencer family was the only one he named as core. Perhaps we will have the Spencermaines as a whole back together sooner rather than later.

• Members

yah but then later someone said that there is nothing on showfax at all about a mid-twenties casting call for GH.

People are such liars. I'm sure they saw him talking about Qs who can come back. I hope it is true, but when it shows up on showfax, then I will believe it.

Remember someone on this thread told us like six months ago their friend's son was audition for dillon recast out in LA? Guess that never came to fruition

oh yah ingo is set to return for a week or so to wrap up his story, not long term

• Members

More this morning about someone "reappearing" who we never thought we'd see, and suggestion of a history redo. Immediately I thought of Alan.

Who knows what will come. The only way to counter the heavy hand of the mob is to expand the Q's again. Maya wasn't going to do it, so that means bringing real Q's that we know are out there or possibly ones we "think" are dead. That's the only real way at this point to pull in lapsed viewers, strengthen the hospital and acknowledge the past. Everything started going wrong in 2007 with the death of Alan.

Duelling insiders is part of the game. ALL of it has to be taken GOS, but some of it is right.