Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I see in daily spoilers that Luke/TG is still around. Now it makes more sense. I couldn't see the story being successful as it was - the After School Special with Rehab being the ultimate conclusion - and just an empty "Luke skips town" would have been a waste of everything they had done. Now I'm actually interested.

• Members

Three tracy/carly scenes today regarding luke. Carly telling her no fair to change the rules on luke and she knew who he was when she married him and that she doesn't blame luke for running. She was comparing herself to Luke and how Jax is now changing rules on her because he knew the deal when he married her about sonny/jason etc.

Tracy was like yah but the rules changed when luke ran over and killed a child and now his drinking is out of control and how she needs to find him to get him help.

Then she had two scenes with lulu who was being a little bitch! LOL. She is so far in denial about Luke that she tells tracy she wants to redecorate and tracy is like that isn't workable. Lulu was all like it is your fault and lucky's for driving him out of town and we should let him be and give him something to come back to. Tracy said she doesn't care about the haunted star and she is thinking of selling it. Lulu is just like in this manic bubble about Luke.

Meanwhile it sucks that the one time tony pre-taped some stuff on his last day, it is all with lucky and random dayplayers and nothing with tracy.

Tomorrw the lulu/tracy continues in the sneak peek (it was for tomorrow not today that they posted) and then she has scenes with dante about lulu.

No tracy week of the 13th or 20th I don't think.

Lucky decides to track down luke on the 6th. I think Lucky confronts luke on the 10th and on the 13th luke pushes lucky away. Then later that week ethan overhears that luke wants to be iredeemable. Lulu wants update on luke from Lucky. The lucky burns down spencer house with siobhan in it not knowing she is there. Lucky/dante rush siobhan to hospital into surgery where liz makes a potentially fatal mistake.

Meanwhile next week on the 6th maya is in bed with another guy and ethan walks in on it. THen he goes to dominican rebulic for divorce. Krissy sneaks on plane with him. They end up having to stay in a hotel together and play poker, etc and bond. Molly tells alexis/sonny that they probably ran off to get married or something and then sexis follow them down there and bust in on the courtroom or whatever thinking it is a wedding but it is not. Krissy gets in trouble.

Ethan gets roughed up by Sonny's men. I wish Tracy would get in on the action and call Sonny out to leave Ethan alone.

Oh...week of 20th should be the michael/ELQ stuff. I think we will see Tracy like two other times at end of June and that is it.

• Members

Here are the exact breakdown spoilers

His last day taping was 4/15. I think he taped several extra scenes to run end of next week and beginning of the week of the 13th. after that tho I guess he is gone til fall. Wonder if GW will take this in another direction.

• Members

Ugh. I knew about CC and wasn't thrilled, and couldn't care less about LS. But the DH2 ate the show like the Unholy Trinity eats GH, so that's not good news. If Magic doesn't start to surge I'm just going to drop the whole thing.

Yeah, we're in our house. Today the unpackers took the last of the boxes away and I'm now starting to get room organized. It's going to be awhile but its great fun. I was up at 2:30 AM just getting books and toys put in their places. I already have plans for painting and finishing up things as I go. Its all good fun and much more interesting that what is on TV!

• Members

Wow lot if Tracy today. Lulu being so mean. Tracy telling Dante how she hopes lulu forgives her one day because she foes love her.

Tracy resigned that Luke is gone for good and said his goodbyes. She wants clean break/fresh start.

Today sounded to me like this was tracys exit story and she will be gone before Luke returns.

Btw gh canceled I think will be Monday. They are ammonce kafirs show Monday. They are done sept of 2012