• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey guys!

Hope everyone has been well.

I havent watched Tracy the last two days yet. LOVED LOVED LOVED LuNacy scene when our girl dropped off her man at rehab. It was super yummy!!!

Am I misreading or did one of you all say that GH is being canceled?

Hooked - who are these actresses from Days being fired? I only know the names by character not real name. VERY VERY Happy to hear that Deirdre and Drake are coming back! YAAAAAY!!!

TracyQartermaine - have watched a couple of your LuNacy vids the past two nites. GREAT WORK!!! I especially LOVE the ones with the Katy Perry Music and "Perfect".

Remos - Good Luck in your new home.

• Members

Today sounded to me like this was tracys exit story and she will be gone before Luke returns.

This was my thought when she took Luke to rehab - it was more than watching them say goodbye for 30 days - to me it was like watching two very good friends saying good bye forever because one or the other wouldn't be coming back.....

Edited by LuAnn19836

• Members

I don't think any of us can jump to conclusions about anything at this point. Every story is written with an implicit "and then what",and this isn't the first time TG's summer exit has people wondering if it's the end of Tracy/LuNacy. Wait and see is always the way to approach this. With so much up in the air behind the scenes I think anything is possible - both negative AND positive.

• Members

Oh I will keep watching until she leaves the screen for good - then I won't watch again.....I was just saying that was the feeling I had watching the scene in the rehab place - I know how good both are as actors - but it felt to me like there was something more there.....and then she has made several comments in interviews that also make one wonder.....but I'm not giving up on them....I'm hoping this new writer will keep them together and at least let them be happy for a little while until they go off the air!!!! They deserve that and so do their fans!!!

• Members

hey TL!!

I was just asking if you were out there the other day on here. The people out at DOOL are Carly and Vivian. They were talking about bringing back 5 or 6 fan favs (Ken Corday was in SOD) and that another 6 characters are going to be out that haven't panned out. I"m guessing it will be Taylor, Dario, this Quinn guy as he is vivian's son we find out), and maybe some of the others--not sure.

Deidre/Drake coming back was leaked by Louise Sorel in her TV guide interview about being fired (Vivian) I"m sure NBC was not too happy about that. I started watching DOOL reguarly after they had already left, so it will be interesting to see them come back. I really am shocked Deidre is coming back with the way their whole firing was handled and how lame their exit was.

As far as GH goes, I am pretty certain GH will be cancelled very soon. they will lie from ABC and try to say differently, but from what I have heard Garin Wolf was brought on to get the budget under control and wrap things up. I am hoping at least we get some fan satisfaction from ending things in a nice way instead of everyone dying in a mob shoot out under Guza! LOL

As far as Lunacy go, I don't think Lunacy will end unless one of them leave. I honestly think Jane will be there to turn out the lights if they let her stay around. I don't think she would leave on her own desire at all.

I was just saying that her scenes this week gave me a different vibe about Tracy--she seemed resigned to luke never coming back and trying to accept and move on. Not angry and bitter like usual when he leaves town. Almost sad and accepting. Like the process of grieving a loss. I'm sure part of Tracy is hoping upon hope that Luke will return, but is protecting her heart by assuming he won't.

I really don't think Garin W. would just end Lunacy. There is no purpose in that, unless TG/JJ are written out together or something.

I know Jane taped last Friday before studio went dark this week. Then someone on twitter even said they were on set at GH and saw her taping with John. That should run the end of first week in July or beginning of the 2nd week. I know she taped a couple times before that. I don't think she is leaving soon, but I just got a vibe that this week could have been laying groundwork for an exit--new start for her especially with mabby working at ELQ coming up, etc and with Leslie being called back to work.

If and when Tracy exits, I do hope she leaves town with some dignity and on her own and not the family throwing her out or Luke somehow ditching her.

Anyway.....hope all is well with you and Dana. Miss chatting with you.

TracyQ--did you get the JOhn edwards break in in your clips? I heard a tracy/dante scene was pre-empted because of that.

My son leaves for camp next week for 7 weeks!!!! Good practice for college. he is working as an assistant counselor

• Members

I can't stop watching the LuNacy scene at Shadybrook. :wub::wub: It is so real, it is almost as if you are intruding on a real-life couple's private moment.

Does anyone know JE's height? I keep thinking back to the scene last summer in the hospital with Luke and Helena. She said something about him being attached to his "little" Spanky. That has made me wonder about her height. I noticed that she is about the same height as JMB when they are both wearing heels. I read somewhere that JMB is about 5'3". I am guessing JE doesn't wear heels that are quite that high, so maybe she is a little taller than that. Possibly 5'5" or 5'6". CT towered over her in their scenes last summer, too. She does look smaller in comparison to TG, who is about 6'2". So, maybe she isn't really that short in average terms. I do remember the dance at their reception where she took off her shoes and TG had to practically bend in half to reach her lips, which would put her about 5'6" or 5'7".

• Members

Thanks!

I am 5 feet 0 and three-quarter inches. I tell everyone I am 5'1". It is funny because everyone thinks I am younger than what I am. I have a babyface still. I guess it will work in my favor when I get older. My mom isn't much taller than me and also looks younger than what she is because her co-workers can't believe she is in her fifties. They assume she is late 30s or early 40s.