The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

How cruel is it of Guza to give us a beautiful wedding and have Luke cheat right before TG's vacation? I am livid :angry::mad:

They are newlyweds; they didn't get to go on a honeymoon redux. I am so pissed that he sought out whores. Tracy deserves so much more. I realize he is self-destructing, and he has even said he knows she deserves better than him. But this is so much sh!t. He told her in the dungeon that he doesn't cheat on her anymore. The first tragedy that comes that he can't handle, he cheats. What a sick bastard.

Tracy needs to hook up with Johnny or Sonny. Wouldn't it be poetic justice if when Luke returns in the fall he walks in on Tracy in bed with some hot, younger guy? I would laugh hysterically.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Luke wouldn't and hasn't cheated on Tracy. Destructo Man cheated on Tracy. That is the room for difference but GW has his work cut out for him and he knows it where Luke is concerned. I don't know what Guza was doing. It started out with a great story of struggling with guilt and has become a disaster on so many fronts. This is what always pained me about Guza - he can write and is pretty good, but his biases have gotten bigger and he just can't seem to help himself more towards misogynistic tendencies. He's better than this, but he just kept blowing it.

Wow. He's old enough for that already? What a great adventure. He always was the one to reach outside of himself and take a challenge like this. Good for him!

• Members

We shouldn't be surprised that this has happened. Luke did tell her in Kelly's a few weeks ago that he would see to it that she wouldn't care whether he lived or died. It was actually that line that made me think he would cheat on her, plus a spoiler that said Luke would break every Spencer's heart. I didn't say that when it happened because I didn't want to cause a firestorm on here. Everyone would have said I was crazy. The interesting questions are will Tracy find out about this? How will she react? Where does Luke go from here? How can GW make the audience care about Luke again?

• Members

Your last question is the most significant one IMO - how will GW turn this around. He's got some time with TG's vacation, but he was handed a pile of sh!t instead of the Luke Spencer of even 6 months ago. In his interview he tried to be very optimistic about it, but IMO the tone of it was "sweet Jesus, now what do I do?". They will all come back from this - they have to or be gone, and this is not going to be Luke's swan song. Even if it is the beginning of the end, Tony Geary will not exit without fanfare.

It will be interesting over the next few months to see how the other Spencers move around the canvas and what happens to them. That will signal more than anything whether we get Luke Spencer back or whether we get this train wreck continuing.

• Members

Ok, so I hadn't watched the episode when I was ranting and raving earlier. That was me venting from hearing the news. I finally watched it; it was so nauseating. Luke looked like an old fool next to the hooker. Most importantly, he didn't look like his heart was in it. This was just self-destruction at its worst. Lucky looked pissed. I actually felt sorry for Luke. The look in his eyes when Lucky showed up. TG is one hell of an actor to make me go from despising his character in the first scene when he was kissing the trick to feeling sorry for him when his son shows up to see his father sunk down to the gutter. I am not sure if I still want Tracy to sleep with somebody else. I want her to forgive him. Damn you, TG. Haha. You've made me change my mind. I have to still root for LuNacy. I think they can overcome this with time. It will be a rough road, though.

• Members

Here are some new rumors I've read about: John-Paul Lavoisier, OLTL's Rex, is coming to GH and will probably play Dillon, according to RavenBeauty. There are still rumors swirling about Edward dying and leaving ELQ to Michael. Both of those rumors were posted on SOC. WubsNet is saying on her Twitter that she is hearing a major character is going to die. Hooked, have you heard about any of this from your insider?

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Rex as Dillon.... I guess it could work. It would certainly be a different take on the character. My only concern would be the kind of chemistry JE would have with him. She definitely had Mother/Son chemistry with SC and JJ, but notice how she has sexual chemistry with all her other sons and step-sons. She could have slept with the previous Lucky, current Ethan and both Neds and it would have seemed completely natural and probably very hot, lol. We already know she worked sexually with WK.

• Members

Webs said her tumor was a major character and she said not Edward or Tracy via pm. Wubs diesnt really have a source.

I saw a drop thst edwRd will look like he is dying but ji is not leaving and he is not dying but will appear that way for a while and to think old school Edward. It will bring back some Qs.

Who knows at this point ! I think Jane will make anything work! I sure hope the other oltl prison isn't farah fath