Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ironic, of course, because if these people truly Valued Family they would see to it that children had their medical and dietary needs met, parents had employment that could sustain their families, education would be more balanced, recreation wouldn't be limited to the "haves", and the list could go on. The truth is there isn't a politician alive in either of our countries trying to pull the "Family Values" card who actually values anyone else's family but their own, and it's merely a euphemism for doing things their way only. The whole term angers me greatly and again refuses to deal with the real issues. If Edwards did do what he's accused of, the only difference between him and another politician is that he got caught.

• Members

I read on Daytime Confidential and General Hospital Happenings that TV Guide's Michael Logan interviewed an ABC rep today who said that there are many options on the table including making "The Chew" and "The Revolution" half-hour shows or "GH" and "The Revolution" half-hour shows. Could you imagine GH becoming a half-hour show like B&B? This may be all smoke and mirrors like Hooked's insider is saying, but who knows. Maybe GW will get the ratings to go up enough in the next year to make it a viable commodity for the network again.

• Members

I sure hope so. seems like the people like the daytime confidential guy and nelson branco all think it is a bunch of pr spin. The one poster called clusterfuck who has been spot on says soap operationsfor GH cease in July of 12. That means shows could continue to run til Sept. Something about affiliate time slot deals and syndication. I'll try to bring over the drop.

I think it is a case of fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. THis is exactly what AMC did--hire a new headwriter thinking the show was safe and then boom. I sure as hell hope that all these people are wrong.

Also been reading that Frank Valenti from OLTL will be in as EP of GH and Jill will be out come Sept.

• Members

I also read on GHH that GW is being given free reign to make drastic changes to revitalize the show much in the same way that Gloria Monty did back in the late '70s. If this is true, then I am worried about LuNacy. I don't want them to split. That would break my LuNacy-loving heart. Hopefully, it will mean a reduction of the mob characters' airtime only. I definitely don't want LuNacy messed with at all.

If it is true that JFP is out, then we might have a better chance of getting a LuNacy love scene since she doesn't want older couples doing the horizontal tango on the show.

Depending on how GW writes for her, it is possible that we would see even less of Tracy if the show were to end up going to a half-hour time slot.

• Members

I suspect LuNacy is as "safe" as any couple on the show. For one they are the only Vet couple anywhere, for two who else would they be paired with?, and three GW did them justice like we've never really seen before or since except briefly in Helena's dungeon and at their wedding. Except for a few lone LnLhardliners who will cry out forever, there isn't any real desire/need to have either Luke or Tracy paired with anyone else. It's the younger Spencers who are going to be dickered with long before LuNacy is even threatened. As stable couples go on GH, LuNacy is sound. If it wasn't for TG's vacation schedule (which by definition means it doesn't drive more story for Luke) they would probably be even more stable.

• Members

I don't know if anyone has read this, but Ravenbeauty's column this weekend mentioned that another female vet would be out by the end of the summer. There is also supposed to be a huge exit that rivals Guza's. With all of this uncertainty it is understandable to worry about LuNacy's future, especially if Jane is the vet who is out. I know some of you speculated on that the other day based on recent scenes. Btw, Raven is the one who said Guza was out back in Jan. She has been reliable. Now that I think of it, that huge exit might just be JFP. Hmm.... interesting. I'm not sure on the female vet.

It is funny that as I have read through the thread's posts over the years, there seems to be rumors every year that JE is either going on recurring or on her way out. Gossip is the nature of the business.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Thank you! :) Sorry it took me a little while to get back to you; I have been out of town for a few days. I love this pic too, and I love them. Favorite couple!! :D:wub: This pic was just a mediapic that never aired; wish it would have though :)

Edited by Lovelukentracy

• Members

She's hugely right and hugely wrong, it just depends. Others have acknowledged that she's not always on the money. Could also be Hellzabub, since she's back for the summer. Too soon to get our knickers in a twist.