The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

no jane taping again this week...they are taping two shows a day now and are into at least mid-july or further. I really hope maybe she will pop up once GW stuff starts taping. I know she worked once before the dark week. I think GH is dark again for two weeks coming up end of June/beginning of July.

At least while I'm in Calif for month of July I won't have to worry about clipping/dvr-ing! Bummer

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Awwww I miss ghost Alan - he was awsome (But I hated that tracksuit with a passion)

Maybe he could come back - and Lulu says Tracy should get an MRI donw that reveals a brain tumor

Then Ned, Dillon and Luke could all come back to get Tracy back to health

I think Jane could ROCK that storyline

Oh well

A girl can dream

• Members

soapboy, if I hear anything on Jackie I will let you know. I have a feeling even though it is going to switch over to Garin scripts starting week of July 25th it is going to take a little bit to move things in other directions.

Did you guys read that Ron Cavlarti (head writer from OLTL) is going to GH when he wraps up OLTL show? He is going to be possible co-head writer. OLTL uses their vets all the time and weaves in all characters on the canvas, has strong women, multi-generational storyline, "Old people" having sex! LOL

GH is still gone in Sept 12 from what I hear but at least we will have a good last year hopefully.

I remember when Ron won an emmy for OLTL Tony was interviewed saying what a gifted writer he was and how he had done an amazing job.

BTW I think JE might be working some!

• Members

Luke today and Monday! Gonna push lucky away. Strange Tony bern on vacation for two months already. I think he might have more time off as way of budget cutting. I guess he will be back around mid sept? That woukd be five months off. Hopefully he'll be back sooner

• Members

Um not a good gh day yo watch! Luke kissing a hooker that he had sex with and saud she is his favorite hooker! Totally cheated on Tracy in total self destructive mode. I know Luke doesn't equate sex with love bit that sucks!! Hope he comes home to Tracy in bed with some hot young guy!

• Members

I am so grossed out by that, I'm sorry. LOL Not only that I disagree with him cheating, but with a HOOKER, (you know he ain't wearing a condom) possibly bringing home all kinds of yuk to possibly pass to Tracy? NUH-UH.

She needs someone new for at least awhile, until Luke "finds himself" again.

Who would you guys want to see her with, if not Luke, even for a while? Of course I'm on the Larry Ashton train, but if they used someone on canvas, who? They'd have to do a younger man, cause there is no one left that's older.

I always thought Ric and Tracy would be cool, and Rick Hearst is free from B&B, right?

They could be, I believe an old nickname for them, was "Tricky".

Bring it on. Luke is grossing me out. SO glad I can't watch right now.

HOWEVER-if Garin Wolf starts doing good stuff-I will find a way to re-up my cable and get back my soapnet so I can watch. But if it's just going to be status quo, GH can pucker up and kiss my backwoods heinie.

As an aside, sorta OT but a reference to Jane:

I was watching the 2006 Masterpiece Theater version of Jane Eyre with Toby Stephens(Dame Maggie Smith is his mom, and BOY is he HOT. Could be Hugh Jackman's twin almost.)

Anyway, during the part where Jane has amnesia and they find the "JE" on her clothes, they call her Jane ELLIOT.

It's been years since I read the book, didn't remember that being in there. Just a small moment, but funny.

Dudes. If you like classic lit movies, it's worth it to watch all FOUR HOURS of this(I watched in one sitting).

Some of it is not canon, but it's small moments that are not, for the most part. The JE reference made me smile.

Oh, and Edward Rochester is still one of the hottest men in fiction. Crazy secrets and all.

• Members

Mac is too boring for Tracy! I think she shoukd hook up with papa z for scheming only!

I think bb has chemistry with je for younger guy!

Coleman?

You k ow tgey aren't gonna cast someone gor het!

Hearing aboyt Luke cheating or it being alluded to is different than seeing him with a hooker in garters and lingerie! Griss