The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

It was a fabulous, amazing fun experience. The GH part was very cool, but actually being involved working on the houses, along side of the families who were going to be living there and hearing their stories was just really really rewarding. I have a lot of pictures but I'd rather not post them here. I can PM you some of them or if you want to PM me your email address, I can email you some.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

TL--are you out there lurking ever anymore? Haven't seen ya around in so long. Hope you are okay and things are going well.

Chatted with BSG. Her little boy is turning 1 already!! LadyA is either getting married or is already married.

Ms. Q--my AOL somehow is not on my computer anymore.

Remos--I have seen the actors like Kristian Alfonso and Lauren Koslow tweeting about how excited they are about the new scripts an changes and how bright days are ahead for DOOL. Kristian is saying how she is finally starting to recognize the "Old Hope--fiesty and strong" and its making her happy. Lauren said she agrees! Being that these are the "vets" and "vet couples" of DOOL, I'm thinking that they aren't going to mess with the vet couples that are working---Kate/Stefano, Magic, Bo/hope.

I think the robo rafe can end and this horrendous melanie/dario boring [!@#$%^&*] is ending too!

• Members

Movers are here so I have a little time to catch up. Funny, I not altogether convinced the writers have made Luke an alcoholic. Drinking too much for sure, but this whole "Luke has a problem" has been lead by Lucky who doesn't want to deal with the fact that Luke acidentally killed Jake. I'm hoping when he returns we will find him in a different place having got the grieving help he needs but strong enough to accept he wrestled with his demons of his own father and has come out the other side. They can't give us a dry Luke - that would kill the character. NP spoke to that very point in his most recent interview and having this be "Luke the Alcoholic" is too easy an out.