Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A mixing of CassaSpencermaines always brings story of humour, danger and wicked one-liners. I'm all for it.

I stil think we should have a Hellzabub/Sonny moment - she's make that "dangerous gangster" look like a grade-school bully.

I'm trying to picture that Thanksgiving pizza with all the rumours we've heard (the ones I like anywaycool.gif) : Edward, Helena, Tracy, Luke, Alan, Monica, Dillon, Brook, Lulu, Dante, Lucky, Siobhan, Ethan, possibly Kristina, maybe even Alexis and Molly….. Wowza. The whole show could be about them for months and it would be entertaining down to the last morsel.

• Members

Tracy looked really pretty today - she was wearing a pink jacket, greyish shirt and black pants.

Lulu walked into the Haunted Star and Tracy was sitting there. Tracy said that when she heard the house had burnt down that she had hoped that Luke was back.

Lulu and Tracy had abit of a disagreement, Tracy started to ramble off that twelve step stuff and Lulu didn't want to hear it so Tracy said she would leave to stop from causing Lulu anymore pain and that Lulu could call her if she needs anything.

It was like 1 minute, 2 tops.