What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Members

OHHH haha - I absolutely LOVE her. I think her name is Loretta Divine....but anyway yeah she was the cop in both movies, was in Boston Public (one of my fav. former TV shows), was in CRASH, and was the voice of that one TV show with the Apartment Super - I think done by Eddie Murphy or some comic like him.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Little Miss Sunshine. Such a darkly themed comedy on real life and the struggles every american family deals with. Dark in theme but man you'll be laughing your ass off through some parts. Well acted, well written. Definately going to be an oscar contender for Screenplay IMO.

• Members

On the plane ride home yesterday, I saw this French Canadian flick "La Peau Blanche" ("White Skin"). Afterwards, I didn't know whether I liked it or not. It's semi-horror but more on the disturbing rather than the ahh scary side. It's about this guy who falls in love with this girl who has really pale skin. I won't spill about what the movie's all about but all I gotta say is: gotta love those weird "foreign" films.

I also saw half of "L'Audition" ("The Audition") before the end of the flight and the lead actor reminds me a lot of a French version of Al Pacino. :lol:

• Members

This time, I saw an old Lifetime flick with Suzanne Somers. "Exclusive." It was an A-MAZING thriller about a news anchor who has a stalker after her, a husband with a mysterios dangerous past and one HELL of a shocker that you just DO NOT see coming. I highly recommend that you ALL rent or buy it!! It'd be a GREAT date movie.

• Members

That was such a good movie. The stalker's identity was a total surprise. It had lots of twists and turns that kept you guessing.

I watched "Terror Train" last night. I picked up the DVD at Circuit City for 10.99. It's a slasher movie from 1980 starring Jamie Lee Curtis about college kids being terrorized by a psycho on a train on New Year's Eve. While it's not scary, there is a big scene that is just very creepy and unsettling to watch. The camerawork is very stylish and glossy looking too.