What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DVD: Team America: World Police , which was a fun novelty piece but wore thin pretty quickly.

In the movies: Lady in the Water, which, in my opinion, was phenomenal. Critics are TRASHING this movie, and I see where they are finding fault with it, but try going in to it with an open mind. Try not to be cynical or to try to analyze things, it won't work. But that's the way it was meant to be.

• Members

I saw it yesterday and I totally agree that Meryl Streep deserves at least a golden globe win. She was so good at playing the !@#$%^&*]. I read the book and of course the book is always better, but this is just as good.

The guy playing her boyfriend, Adrein Gardner I think his name is, what a hottie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I went to see Barnyard today, with my two nieces (4 & 6)

It was really funny.. I laughed out loud a dozen times.. but my problem was the daddy cow got killed..

I just would like to know before going in, if this is going to happen so I can prepare for that..

P.S. Im confused cows have utters... suppose to be female i thought

and bulls have horns... but these had utters and were male... maybe it just me...LOL...