What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I saw The Devil Wears Prada yesterday and really liked it. Meryl Streep is my favorite actress, and she was great in it. Anne Hathaway was good too. There were parts in the movie where I had to turn the other way b/c I was so embarrassed for Anne's character. The only thing I didn't like was that in the end, they made Meryl's character turn out good. Even though she did have one or two redeeming qualitites, she was such a !@#$%^&*] throughout the whole thing.

I also saw a lot of movies on DVD:

--Pride and Prejudice (w/ Keira Knightly). It was a lot better than I expected it to be. I still prefer the A&E version, but this one was nice and a lot shorter.

--Rumor Has It. It was okay. Not that funny, except for Shriley MacLaine's character.

--The Family Stone. It was really good. It was funny, but really sad too.

• Members

I watched the remake of Flight of the Phoenix with Dennis Quaid playing the James Stewart part. I rather enjoyed it, especially toward the end when it started coming together well.

Then I watched Two Weeks Notice with Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant (Sandra Bullock produced this movie) and sort of enjoyed it. It's OK, just seemed like it was sort of stuck in a rut.