What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Members

It was a movie weekend for me:

Rumor Has It: Damn Kevin Coster is a F****** hot man and Shirley MacClaine is a hoot, "Go play with your balls." That was great.

Match Point: The guy who was the lead and who played Elvis was great and ozzes sex appeal. Drips of it actually.

The Family Stone: Loved it! And I agree the boy/girlfriend swapping was a little much. Yes. But still good movie.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So back on the The Family Stone subject. I love this movie because of the great players. And Diane Keaton in the Behind the Scenes extras was great.

There is a line when Sarah Jessica Parker's character says, "I'm just the bitch from Bedford."

Diane says that they called her that everyday on the set and when she (Di) calls Sarah Jessica she says, "Bitch! Hey bitch it's me!!"

I'm rolling. Golly gee I love Diane Keaton

• Members

Diane Keaton rocks. That movie had a lot going on it. It impressed me. The scene that got me most was the scene at the dinner table where they talked about gays. And Keaton took her silverware and through it at her son's plate. So emotional.

Rumor Has It - good! I'd recommend it. Great for one of those romantic dramadies.

• Members

North Country - A great movie. Very depressing. Definitely the type of movie where they put the main character through hell before she gets the pay off. Amazing acting, but with Charlize, Frances McDormand, Sissy Spacek what else would you expect?

• Members

Fantastic Four - Well, I LOVED IT! I am not sure why this has gotten the bad reviews it's gotten and why NO ONE I've talked to liked it. It's a friggin' superhero movie not an Oscar contender. I thought it was better than Spiderman 1. I really liked it. Great casting - yes, even Jessica Alba!