What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've been on a movie watching spree the last 5 days since I had off work so I watched

Aeon Flux-Loved it Charlize Theron Rocks

Surviving Christmas-Enjoyed more then what I thought I would Cristina Applegate shines

The Family Stone-Seen it a dozen times and I always enjoy this movie even with the awful SJP (she really needs acting lessons IMO) Rachel McAdams stole the show for me

Star Trek Generations,First Contact & Insurrection-Yep I'm a trekkie love these movies

SuperMan Returns-Scene it twice now number next Let me Brandon Routh soars awesome movie very instense and emotinal

Pirates 2- Awesome, funny movie

Failure to Launch-It's ok The supporting cast really carries this movie, Movie could have been better if SJP was replaced(she's so wooden in everything she does Hollywood should stop hiring her)

That's all for now

Robert

• Members

I thought I was the only one who didn't like SJP. Sex and the City is one of my all-time favorite shows, but she was the worst one. I hated her character...maybe it was mostly b/c of the way she was written, but the acting didn't help at all. The other 3 women were definitely a million times better than her. I'm not surprised that Kim Cattrell hates her...she shouldn't have been the star of the show.

• Members

The rumor is that Kim started the feud b/c SJP got a huge raise during the second season of the show, while KC and the others didn't. Kim was pissed off b/c she felt like, even though Sarah Jessica was the star of the show, Kim's character was by-far the most popular.

Kim said that they never actually got into any fights on-set, but that she often had to stand up for herself and how her character was being written. Since SJP was an exec. producer on the show, people assume that the two of them came to blows.

When SJP won the Emmy after the last season, you could tell that Kim was really upset about it. They'd do photo shoots together, and Kim would be at one end and Sarah Jessica at the other w/ the other two in between.

And then there was the fact that Kim refused to do a SATC movie when the show ended. When asked, SJP said that the feud never happened and that any disagreements that the two of them had were in the past since the show was over. But when someone interviewed Kim about it, she said something about how the two of them weren't friends, that they were just professional actresses doing their jobs.

Also, I heard a rumor that SJP didn't get along w/ MM on the set of Failure to Launch, so that makes me wonder...:rolleyes: