What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Members

ITA!!! The movie wasn't ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS great as I expected it to be but still loved it.

And while Felicity pulled in a good performance I'm not pissed she lost the Oscar?

WAS that her in the nude bathroom scene or a double? :unsure:

LMAO at the COWABUNGHOLE!!! and the blowjob he got so he could perform. :lol:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Shopgirl sooo disappointed me!!

I just rented SAW 2 and The Family Stone! Eager to see both.

I just opened up one of those 2 movie at a time monthly passes from Blockbuster so I will be seeing a lot of movies in the next month. :lol:

• Members

I saw A Prarie Home Companion on opening day (today) only b/c Meryl Streep is in it and she's my favorite actress.

It was a lot better than I thought it would be. It's definitely off-center, but I still enjoyed it. Definitely worth the $7 at the movie theaters (it was a matinee...it's $10 in the evenings! :rolleyes:) Some parts were absolutely hilarous, especially the scenes between Meryl Streep and Lily Tomlin who play sisters who are in a singing group together. Woody Harrelson and John C. Reilly were really funny too: they're a singing duo too and they like to play "dirty" songs. :lol:

• Members

I watched Young Adam tonight with Ewan McGregor in it. It was pretty good. I was really stunned when after one of the sex scenes the lady he was in bed with just pulled the covers off of Ewan and he was shown in all his glory. Man that guy is hung.

I am watching Saved right now. I picked it up for $4 today. It is pretty good so far. Has Jenna Malone, Mandy Moore, and Macaulay Culkin in it.