What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Stick It - and it was horrible...the cheapest looking movie with the worst acting and dialogue. There were some good one-liners that you hear about half of from the previews...but other than that it's bad. The last half is better than the first half - still annoying though.

• Members

^OMG Falling Down is the most depressing movie ever. It just goes from bad to worse to [!@#$%^&*]!! Great movie.

---

Stick It. Better than I thought it would be, only because I had really low expectations. I'll watch anything with Jeff Bridges though. And yes, most of the dialogue was above cheezy.

• Members

I'm an IFC fanatic and last night I watched a good movie with Sean Hayes called 'Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss" and was surprised that Matt Ashford (Jack on DOOL) had a fairly major part in the film.

• Members

In the theater - Walk The Line (Johnny Cash fan here...and Joaquin did a great job, I thought)

Rental - Good Night and Good Luck

But since I saw it months ago, the movie I am most madly in love with is "Mad Hot Ballroom" (as you can probably guess) and it's a documentary. The kids are adorable...some of them awkward, definitely, but some of them dance better than most adults I know. Plus I love the soundtrack, especially the Spanish songs.