General Hospital: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think Amanda Setton is just fine as Brook Lynn. The writing for her and Chase is at fault. When she’s given the material, she’s good.

I have bigger problems with other characters, like Maxie, who has become annoying beyond belief. I also can’t stand Esme, who’s being redeemed in a flash for no reason, and who I’d rather see written off with that ginormous baby.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just wish they'd end the whole Linc thing, it has been going on for over three years now. Ok, granted there was a near two year gap in the middle before they picked it up again, but it just highlights how stuck Chase and Brook Lynn are.

• Members

I do think that Victor could very well exit in the summer.  I love CS but Victor needs a rest

That was a great Interview

Those pics are well done

I also think that Sprina play a big part alongside Laura in the Story that starts after the 60th that comes from an old GH adventure of the 80's (Guessing Ice Princess again, but hopefully done better than in 2013)

• Members

Ok all this Joss propping is ridiculous now. Ron Carlivati wouldn't even do this.

I don't think I've ever been this disappointed in Laura. She's the grandmother, for f*ck's sake 

Please register in order to view this content

She should be beating Joss' ass more than Liz should.

I know my grandmothers would have 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Like I keep saying: 'Good' characters are rarely allowed to just cheat or have affairs (let alone just fùck because they want to) anymore. They have to scramble and pretend Joss did not cheat on her boyfriend on the way out the door.

For what? Is it really that serious? Sure, Joss is a polarizing and overpropped character, but she's not some whore; she is a young, confused woman who slept with a man not her boyfriend hours before breaking up with him. It was a bad thing to do but it's not the end of the world. Why pretend it didn't happen? Why is the show so overly concerned about it? Joss doesn't need to be a saint. Saints on soaps are boring.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I can’t really be too upset with Laura- someone who was deeply flawed and while her therapy happened off camera, Genie plays her with empathy towards the younger characters that make mistakes similar to the ones she made.

But there is a fine line towards propping and this show crosses it all the time.

• Members

Did anyone do a DNA test with to verify that Esme is really Ryan's daughter?
They probably have Kevin's DNA on file, but even if they don't, they could simply check Kevin whose DNA would be close enough. (Sorry I don't know the science for twins but you get the idea).
(I watch intermittently so I don't know whether they did a DNA test or not).

And was she tested with Heather?  (Of course Heather would change any results but did they try?)

Edited by janea4old

• Members

No one knows that Joss cheated on Cam other than Joss, Cam, and Carly (and I think Spencer).

Those do look great. Though trying to make everyone about the same height was a…choice. NC is nearly a foot taller than Tabyana lol.

Speaking of, that TVInsider interview was great, I can’t wait for actual couple shít with Sprina to kick off already.

• Members

Idk, Laura might have a few choice words if she knew Joss cheated, but Laura is a wise woman.  She'd just know Cameron was better off without her in the long run.   It was young love and things like that happen.  Cam gets to go to Stanford and Joss gets to date a guy who keeps getting shot while trying to take down Sonny at a snails pace with her brother.  Cam is still the winner here.  He might be hurt, but Joss wasn't good enough for him in the first place lol.