General Hospital: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

March reminds me so much of the Guza era, in that everything went all in during sweeps.  Then we had a couple of months of stories just waiting to peak again.  Lots of sitting and talking scenes, touching base with anything not focused on during Feb.  but he had better day to day writers to make that material feel less like the filler that it was.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugghhhhhh why is Cam being so nice to this disgusting whore? 

Please register in order to view this content

He should be slut shaming her in front of the entire restaurant and especially to Spencer and Trina. That would have been an epic scene  I hope Dex cheats on her with Kristina and dumps her cold, unfeeling ass. It's exactly what she deserves. Too bad we have endure her tomorrow too.

I still hope it was William Lipton's decision to leave, and if it was, I don't blame him. He's one of the most talented actors in the younger set and they turned him into a cuck.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Or more recently the last time there was a good February Sweeps...which was the Peter reveal at the wedding. And after such well-constructed weeks that could have kept going, March came around and it was like someone BTS was sabotaging everything and it showed on screen. Not even so much anything building, but things were just THERE.

So far this moment, that's how I've been feeling from where I've viewed so far.

HAHAHA

• Members

Agree about Cam being too nice to the smug, disgusting bitch whore.   I am hoping Cam's going to California for college in the fall, will end up not happening and William Lipton ends up staying.  Definitely don't want him or Cam to leave. Has there been news anywhere that William's actually leaving?  I haven't seen anything myself. 

• Members

She’s beyond disgusting. It’s like she’s not even human. Cam’s trying to help her, trying to spare her pain and suffering and she’s like, “Oh, are you done.” Honestly, he should have spit right in her face after that.

Some people might disagree but, after seeing this storyline, I find her to be worse than Carly. 

As for William Lipton leaving, I hope he isn’t but it looks like it. Which I don’t understand because in the SOD previews, there was a spoiler about him and Esme. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

First time seeing this image anywhere yet.

Please register in order to view this content

Becky in the middle  I only wish the show treated her like a 25 year vet (or maybe they are)

Tanisha Harper and CamMat's inclusion in this is weird and unwelcome.