General Hospital: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Sounds right.  I thought it was 81 or 82, but I am not a Sam expert so I was just pulling dates out of air in my head lol.    I just remember it was ridiculous considering her con woman backstory of being married several times and coming to town at 22 or 23 lol.  But I guess that makes her almost 43 so I guess she is close to mid 40's I guess.  

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Am I the only one that thinks they (Frank) decided to take this Nikolas story this far because he needed someone (Ava/Maura) to prop up Roger’s character that was clearly not working out?  So we have to get rid of Nikolas to move her towards Austin?

Edited by titan1978

• Members

Yes, but I also think it is interesting that they haven't tried to pair Austin and Carly, given the past chemistry of RH and LW.  I guess the failed Franco and Carly relationship spoiled the possibility of re-pairing the two actors.  However, I feel like Drew is a non-starter and lacks any of the moral ambiguity that has always attracted Carly.

• Members

I think whatever went down with MC was untenable so they had to write him out. The fact that that dovetailed with once again trying to put Roger over with a popular actress was just an unexpected boon for Frank.

The audience would revolt if they tried that a third time.

• Members

The answer is and always has been to put her back with Sean Kanan's A.J. That was the answer when he first came back, as well as when Howarth was taken from them the first time, they put them together for a few weeks to fill space and the sex scenes were scorching hot.

But Frank has killed off A.J. (again) and alienated Kanan so it won't happen any time soon.

• Members

I'm confused by why Esme is going to prison/the mental hospital if Heather confessed to being the Hook.  Was she tried and convicted for her scheme against Trina (or Ava)?  Because it feels like she was kept on Spoon Island rather than being convicted of a crime.  And now she's been exonerated.  So, she why isn't she free?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Because she drugged Trina, secretly recorded Cameron & Josslyn having sex, released the video to the entire PCU campus and drugged Oz Haggerty which put him in the hospital.  But you do have a valid point. She has not been tried and convicted of any of it.

Edited by Efulton

• Members

Agreed about all the Austin and his cousin crap. 

As glad as I am that Nikolas was saved, this storyline’s been dead from the very beginning, long before they brought Ava into it. Please end it now. 

I completely forgot about the SEC crap too

Please register in order to view this content