General Hospital: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

They cannot possibly think this story of Carly and Drew hiding their relationship because of some SEC violation is remotely interesting. Carly wouldn't give two farts and Drew, as played by Cam Mathison, is barely registering as human on the Uncanny Valley scale. No one cares!

If you forget who Nina and Willow are and everything they've ever done on this show and every single second of their backstory, the bit with Nina giving Willow that nail strengthening nail polish was nice.

Between Mo and KMo there must be a competition to see who can take the longest to spit out their goddamn lines. Jesus Christ.

Michael and Dexter meeting on the studio rooftop was certainly a budgetary choice but it was well shot and lit so I approve. 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Of all the story options to give Carly and Drew together or separately, GH chose the most boring lol.  It doesn't even sound exciting on paper and it's certainly not onscreen.   Isn't this something they both can get out of fairly easily?  

Mo wins just based on the longevity of him forgetting his lines and the extra stutters and wrong words he adds.  

• Members

Its funny how the show decided to go this route with Nicholas's exit, instead of simply having him go to jail for Hayden's shooting (which will never be resolved). The show could have had some meaty scenes between Spencer and Nik before he was shipped off. 

• Members

Who is the character trying to have a baby with the doctor guy? I don't recall seeing her since I've started watching, but the actress is so gorge. Is she a recurring character?

Ava's jewelry looked really cute and I really enjoyed the Nina scenes.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Awww, thank you. I was trying to look at the GH Wiki Fandom page, but I forgot Sam's last name. That didn't really help either, but the actress is really pretty. I had to look at her like 5 different times. I mean, I haven't seen recent pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt in the longest time, so I was like, "Could it be???" So gorge.

• Members

I believe Molly goes by Molly Lansing-Davis a hyphenate of her father and mother's names.  Like @victoria foxtonsaid she's been appearing since she was a young child and her a TJ have been together for years.  Haley Pullos is a very pretty girl, but about 20 years younger than Jennifer Love Hewitt lol.  They do look a little alike though

• Members

Hahaha! Yep. I haven't seen Jennifer in ages. So, is Nikolas ever coming back? I really liked his clothes, but then the other actor gets about two or three episodes and now what? I was lost on the whole reasoning of the divorce, but it was cool to see Ava try to attack him with a letter opener. 

Edited by Noel