General Hospital: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Aww...bummer that Cameron's going to college in California.  I guess the actor is going recurring (or was he already recurring)?  The actor has the best hair of anyone on GH.  Those gorgeous highlights, the luster, the length, the part is perfect-- like the best of the 1990s teen heartthrob hair!

Please register in order to view this content

He needs to share his hair style and health secrets with the rest of the cast.  The adult Spencer actor's hair has gone from great to worse the longer he's been on the show.  I'm surprised Uncle Victor didn't drag Scotty's wild hair amongst the list of insults he spouted to Leisl today.

Funny how Esme's alarmed that everyone's an enemy in the custody battle, but does she not know her lawyer is Laura's brother (hired by Nicolas)?  He's the one that filed the paperwork to send his great-nephew, the adorable baby Ace, to jail with Esme.  

The episodes with Laura & Esme are so much better than the episodes without them like yesterday's dull episode with Willow.  Willow hating Nina in a deep-seated way like that doesn't even make sense and never did.  Harmony's deathbed reason to lie about it made even less sense.  Such low-stakes weirdness and making conflict out of nothing, like the insider trading nonsense between Carly & Ryan.  They need to resurrect the ghost of Nelle to haunt Willow, Nina, Carly to death or D'archem so they spend some time behind bars with Heather.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugh. Carly and Drew is her worst pairing in 25 years. They are so corny, goofy, and sappy. Not to mention boring and pointless in the once a month talking about this non story of theirs. I really hate them as much as the last rendition of Carson and Jarly. Carly's character doesn't work with a Dudley Do Right. They need to recast Jax to start off a CarJax reunion. He will get knee deep into this Joss and Dex romance (+Michael's role in it to ruin Sonny) to get her involved in a real story again. Carly is a waste of screen time right now cause she is not doing a thing except sitting around all day. CM is so terrible on GH. It's time to move on back to Hallmark movies. He came off like a game show host at the Portis and Curtis wedding reception doing the intros like it was the Super Bowl. He was so OTT in the worst way. Good guy. Bad recast. 

Is there any news on VM coming back as Brenda for the Nurses Ball/60th? I like Sonny more with Nina than Carly. MB has better chemistry with CW than LW. I still want Brenda back for Sonny at some point. I would love even a visit for a week. They were the last real supercouple on GH

Edited by Vince79

• Members

As the biggest VM stalker fan 

on this board, I can pretty safely say Brenda will not be back for the 60th.  I haven't seen anything that indicates she will be back anytime soon.  Probably one day though.  Agree with you about Brenda/Sonny though even if I find Sonny unlikeable and exhausting 99.9% of the time.

• Members

You have to be doing this on purpose at this point. It's pretty funny, I can't lie.

Looks like it.

I really enjoyed Liz and Cam's scene yesterday. His disappoint in her seemed authentic to the fact that they're both good people. And I think it was RH's best performance since I started watching again.

Every time I see Tatyana Ali I think "she's so beautiful", it's like I'm surprised.

Genie Francis and Nicholas Chavez bring out something really special in each other. She's lucked out with the casting for most of her kids and grandkids.

• Members

Haha! 

I'm filled with questions. I'm a GH newbie and when I started, the show was busy yet intriguing. I'm trying to grasp the names of the characters. For example, I have no clue who Sam is in a relationship with. All I know is that he's a detective and he's short.

It's a battle, but I enjoy watching it. 

• Members

He's Dante Falconeri, Sonny's (the elderly mob boss who mumbles a lot) long lost son. They don't interact much. He (Dante) was married to Lulu Spencer, the daughter of Laura Spencer (the mayor), who is now in a coma. He's been in a very dull relationship with Sam for at least a year now. Sam used to be involved with Sonny 20 years ago, she had his kid and everything. Long story.

• Members

The kid is dead, to be clear. Died not long after birth. Sam struggled to conceive for years; her two anonymous children are Danny and Scout. Danny is the child of Sonny's presumed dead right hand enforcer, Jason Morgan, once the central 'hero' of this show who absolutely everything spun around (along with Sonny) for decades until his right-wing evangelical actor, Steve Burton, refused to abide by the network's COVID vaccine mandate and quit/was fired in late 2021. Don't hold your breath on ABC not buckling and bringing him back.

Sam's unnecessary and often forgotten daughter, Scout, is the child of Drew Cain (now played by Cameron Mathison), Jason's secret long-lost twin who was brainwashed by evil villains to believe he was Jason and who Sam and co. also believed was Jason for several years. Don't ask.

God, I thought Nathan Varni was long gone.

• Members

Gladys' gambling debts and her selling the garage are just as pointless as the SEC crap. There's no purpose for her character anymore. 

And just a reminder, if by some miracle Joss ever gets killed off, I'm gonna celebrate on here like y'all wouldn't believe