Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

The scenes they had today you could tell how much still loved Nancy even though supposedly cheating on her. 

Didn't Craig say he wasn't cheating on Nancy with another woman when asked?

Yet when Chloe said I know you'd never cheat on Nancy... Craig made this face because Chloe didn't specifically say a woman.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am just not sure THIS is the couple to tell the story with.  They already have a story that is interesting.  I don't think I need more on this.  This couple always seemed very much in love and attracted to one another.   I literally have no problem with Craig being gay, but it actually needs to add up and thus far it hasn't.

And also this kinda puts the show into criticism because Nancy is already an "unconventional" lead so of course hottie Craig would cheat on her.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

James Scott played EJ kind of fluid when he first came on. I remember EJ at the police station flirting with a male officer to get him to uncuff him from the chair. There were some other scenes but they never went very far with it.

With Dan in the role and his chemistry with the cast I'd be down for bi/fluid EJ.

Edited by KLN

• Members

I wasn't regularly watching during the era, but I can picture smirking Will (before I knew he did it all the time) in EJ's office, and things getting pretty homoerotic between them. It would have worked a lot better than EJ and Abby.

Edited by koos

• Members

You are conveying this absolutely perfectly. I have been ranting about it in the spoiler section and you succinctly and calmly exposed the various things that are problematic about this: the fact this obviously came to their mind because KS is gay, the fact Nancy/Craig are a particular bad couple to do this to and the fact RC will make a joke out of it.

This was discussed as soon as he was cast actually.
His instagram had a lot of content that indicated, say, sympathies for arguments usually made by Trump supporters and he follows all the big figures from MAGA world.
Not sure if something new has come up since.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

I really didn't need to see Johnny sucking the blood off his finger after Gabi slapped him. WTF 

Please register in order to view this content

I love Carson but not a fan of JoDevil. The scenes with Allie were good. 

I love Paulina and I'd love to see her go after some of the DiMera fortune. Give me that storyline. I laughed when she told Chanel to stay out of grown folks business.

Kristen waving a gun around is so tired. 

I'm really enjoying Abby right now. Finally who character who gets to be smart. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I hate Rafe. He acts like Ava is so awful when he's the one who keeps cheating. 

Please register in order to view this content

Chanel (and Paulina) going after the DiMera money will be fun.

Tripp's reactions to Paulina made me laugh. He's just kind of like, "huh? Lady you crazy." 

It doesn't get much worse than JoDevil with Gabi. They really possessed Johnny just so he could be extra horny and want to take over DiMera. Awful, awful, awful.  

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I don't get why Rafe doesn't just break up with Ava?  He's already on to her game, so what difference does it make if he dumps her?  I totally tune out in their scenes so maybe I missing some sort of nuance to their relationship that makes this charade between them make sense.