Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Finally caught the end.

KS did a really good job. IMO, the looks on his face really showed how upset Craig is and how guilty he feels over what he's doing to Nancy. I'm a little disappointed the word bisexual wasn't spoken at all though, and that Chloe just flat out assumed that Craig is gay. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I haven't watched it yet and I said I would give it a chance, but it probably would have been better if this all didn't occur in the span of 3 episodes.  I obviously remember Nancy and Craig, but they haven't regularly been on our screens for years lol.  Some lead up would have been nice.

I would have to assume Craig is bi because he enjoyed and loved a woman for years.  It would be a real shame for him to just be gay and closeted for years.  If they are going to do this it's unnecessary to crap all over Nancy and Craig's 40 plus year relationship.  I know it occurs in real life all the time, but before last week there was no indication Craig and Nancy didn't have a loving, healthy relationship.

• Members

That's very true.  He's been with Nancy since they were teens and they are like 60 right?  It's awkward, but you would think he would have that sort of trust with someone he's been with that long.   Even if he's gay he doesn't have to do that to someone.  It's two separate issues and I feel like the cheating aspect will be swept under the rug.

• Members

I know most don’t consider Nadia a master thespian but I thought she was great today in her scenes as Chloe finds out about Craig. And Chloe’s reaction was very real.

I’m glad someone finally asked Rafe why he never just broke up with Ava.