Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know a guy who was married and knee he was gay but still loved his wife and had two sons with her yet he was cheating on her with several different guys. He finally got caught by the wife. She said she always knew he was gay and what he was doing with other guys. She was waiting for him to come out to her. It took time for him to come out though. The wife divorced him and left with the kids. He is now living his gay life in San Diego California. 

So it does happen.

• Members

Of course it happens in real life.  Probably a lot more than people know.  But for Nancy/Craig there has never been an indication

1. That Nancy would know or condone cheating

2. Nancy would suspect he would be cheating on her with a man

3. Craig has ever been attracted to men

I mean this has just started and maybe the reason he was so obsessed with Mike back in the day is because he had a secret crush on him.

I agree with those who said NB and KS were good.  I never thought they were bad, but they were pretty good today.

• Members

It would have been great if they somehow would have referenced his Mike obsession, and if Craig said, he'd been struggling with those feelings the whole time. Pure guess on my part, but what if this guy turns out to be...LEO! I could totally see them going there.

Paulina has been a breath of fresh air since her introduction. I'm interested to see how her ex being in town plays out.

I just can't with Rafe/Nicole/Ava. All are great actors with dreadfully boring characters. I could not care less what happens with that trio.

• Members

That was the first thing I thought of when I heard this rumor-now truth.  I would totally be okay with the show putting that into the context of Craig knowing he was attracted to men for a long time to give it some sort of history to this brand new behavior.  It does makes sense if you think about it.  He was weirdly obsessed with Mike's love life.

It would be a shame if a serious situation had Craig being in love with LEO.  I don't doubt it, but he would leave his wife of decades for LEO?  Leo's fun in certain situations, but he wouldn't be in this one.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I'm worried about that too; that Craig might wind up getting hurt for nothing. Maybe by some miniscule chance, they'll bring in another gay character 

Please register in order to view this content

Lmao yep

Can't seem him with just one guy at all 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE???

It's...it's too much. 

That said...sadly yes, it does happen more than people think in real life. That said...it sounds like they could have done this arc so much better if they had to do it at all. 

• Members

It's been a long time, but I do think when they introduced Craig they said he was a cheater and married his wife for her money.  But they backtracked on that once they cast PD as Nancy.  There was talk from Nancy taking away her daddy's money if Craig wasn't chief of staff or something like that in the very beginning though.