Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm looking forward to the island story. Seems like an old school 'adventure' without the budget. Glad we finally saw Sarah. Reminded me of the Hope reveal at Maison Blanche. I'm excited for Sarah and Abby to see each other. I like that it isn't all Kristen. Half this mess was made by Gwen and Ava who I'm also enjoying together. As absurd as it is I'm enjoying it.

I've already voiced my opinion on Craig and Nancy. They needed to tell the story differently or use a different couple.

The devil is lame. They should've written him like True Blood's Maryann, demon succubus feeding on dark energy throwing the town into angry, violent orgies by the end. Like Trump but with balls.

Still loving Stacy's Kristen.

Edited by KLN

• Members

Who wrote today? There was some bad dialogue.

We had Nancy talking about how she loves that Craig is a REAL MAN... inferring that he's not a real man because he's secretly gay. 

Then we had Chloe talking about how Craig was always "different" from the other dads because he enjoyed opera and what not. Stereotype much? It is hard to believe that a gay man is the headwriter of this show. 

There was also a line where Roman essentially said he hopes EJ gets raped in prison. I get that EJ is a rapist himself and that Roman has every reason to dislike him, but really? Roman has too many women close to him who have been raped for them to have him making jokes like that. They could've left that line out or just have him say he hopes EJ gets beat up. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Lol!  Brady likes signing, musicals, opera and all those things-the person Chloe was married to and talking to.  Stupid dialogue and stupid reasoning.  

Roman had some weird lines today.  The EJ ones and the initial Nancy/Craig stuff.  He's still mad on Carrie's behalf about something they did 20 years ago?  I don't think Carrie even cares anymore and hasn't for about 19 years lol.

I don't know what to think about Sarah's behavior.  I am slightly interested in this.

And Xander proposing to Gwen with Sarah's ring.  The show isn't even pretending we should root for Xander/Gwen.  Talk about the tackiest, most insensitive thing.

• Members

As Ryan Murphy and the talentless hacks at Riverdale show, gay men are happy to push anti-gay imagery and gay stereotypes. This is the same moron who had gay men faking hate crimes to get a boyfriend, and trying to sexually assault straight men in-between Golden Girls marathons. He is shameful and does nothing but perpetuate the easy contempt many straight people have for gay men. He treats them as "others," as weird, pathetic, and a joke. I hope all the people at sites like Daytime Confidential who blew his ego up with no real  cause are happy - then again, I guess one of them has a job there...