Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Gotta tell ya, I think this is the first time I've ever been glad that breaking news interrupted part of Days 

Please register in order to view this content

Can't even begin to say how glad I am that I missed Ava's dream. I know all soaps have their hits and misses, but some of these misses are just ridiculous.

Days clearly needs new breakdown writers as well as someone to rein RC in because there's absolutely no need for this bear crap. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I think the issue with DAYS is that they just seem to be moving chess pieces back and forth. This is why I hoped that the devil would at least wreak some long-term havoc on the canvas and shake it all up a bit - unfortunately, everything the devil does haven't really had any long-term effects so far; I guess Paulina being revealed as Lani's mom could count into that, but not really because Paulina just went from being a mother figure to her to being her mother.

That's not to mention dumb plots like the obsession with that damn bear.

• Members

Yeah, that line made no sense. Add to that, the devil isn't horny for men or women. The devil has no desire for mortals. 

Also, has Johnny already been fully taken over? It seems he's the devil 100% of the time. The devil can sure take over quickly, as opposed to slowly worming his way into control. Ugh. They break their own rules of this dumb game. 

Wait. No love for Melissa Archer's elephant statue? 

• Members

Let today’s Duke the Bear sequence live on with other Days other significant legendary moments  like Vivian and Ivan dancing as French fries, Mike & Carrie’s magical flying bed, Salem high chem lab explosion, Mermi the mermaid ripping off Chloe’s hair, Marlena falling out of her penthouse etc.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Duke wasn't even the worst part of the episode to be honest. I'd rather see that than Nicole having sex dreams about Rafe. What a horrible episode besides Steve and Kayla. 

Does the show have absolutely zero wardrobe budget? Why was Gwen naked the whole episode in her scenes with Abigail? That was ridiculous. 

• Members

That's the next arc of their journey: after Duke the Bear and the porcelain cat declare their love for each other, the elephant statue will attempt to drive a wedge between them (while wearing a Duke mask, of course).

This [!@#$%^&*] better end with Ava being diagnosed with a brain tumor.  That's all I'm saying.