Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I never cared for Gabi and don’t think she should have ever been brought back after killing Nick but this is the show that also redeemed Ben. Not to mention my opinion of Banus has been very very low since day one during the original Chill storyline. 

That said why haven’t Jake and Gabi started their own business as opposed to begging around like they have been. I thought Jake had potential initially but now I wonder why he wasn’t actually Stefan again or something or thrown to the black hole that is Gabi. 

• Members

I think there's still a lot that can be done with Gabi. If there's a Hernandez sibling that's run its course, it's definitely Rafe 

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe her character just needs a little change; she's been this heartless, unfeeling bitch for so long now and that does get a little tiresome. Plus, it makes me miss Nick more and more. 

• Webmaster

This is why I could never get behind Kristen/Brady from a storyline perspective. The hot sex scenes were great to watch when you ignored actual character history.

Not to mention she mothered Johnny's niece, which makes his comment about not seeing her since he was a baby very ridiculous. Now they have to age hers and Will's daughter who is never with either of her parents.