Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Nothing happened on today's episode that was special for EJ/Belle.  They just have an interesting banter and some chemistry.  I would obviously break her up with Shawn.  Over her not being able to handle Jan being pregnant or a devil misunderstanding or something.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well Paulina caught them at the end of the episode. What I personally liked during the episode was Allie and Chanel's dialog, and deciding to sleep platonically next to one another, but then Allie's heart opened and they made love..  I think this is a love story and not just a hookup. Granted, the sex was barely shown but I think the point was the actual love involved.

• Members

I feel like VK isn't even attempting to act anymore. She's just playing herself on screen. Having said that, I FFed Ben and Ciara today. Zero story, total filler. Thankfully their scenes were all really short. 

I would love to see more lesbian sex but I know the Facebook grannies are clutching their pearls right now and we can't have that. The little bit we did get was nice. Poor Tripp

Please register in order to view this content

Allie cheated on him with a girl lol. No clue what they'll do with him once he and Allie inevitably break up. 

I will be forever grateful to JoDevil if he gets Susan to leave Salem. Please tell me nobody stops her and gets her to stay. She is so annoying. 

I have to laugh at the devil having all these powers now. So he can give people amnesia? How come MarDevil didn't just make Doug forget about the possession then? Mess. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Haha

To get back at Allie, Tripp cheats with a guy. He and Paul then begin to date, which upsets Will and causes problems between him and Sonny

Please register in order to view this content

But wouldn’t the aliens be worried that the baby might start murdering them?

• Members

So Johnny randomly dumped and humiliated his wife publicly, suddenly gave up his movie making dreams and decided he wants to work for DiMera, and is constantly going on and on about "NoNo"... and EJ doesn't think something is up? Man, this is dumb. 

Did I miss the devil wanting to be a CEO when it was inside Marlena? MarDevil wanted a demon spawn but now JoDevil just wants to take over a company. Huh? Can the devil kill someone already? The devil isn't doing anything that normal Salem residents don't already do.

How is the facebook crowd reacting to the show this week? An interracial lesbian couple. They must be clutching onto their pearls for dear life. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I liked today's show.  It wasn't amazing, but I liked Nicole/Belle having scenes.  I don't recall them interacting too often.  I don't like Ava/Tripp, but at least it's someone Ava should be in scenes with.   Allie/Chanel were okay-nothing special.  

I do seriously judge EJ as a parent when he looks at Johnny's behavior and thinks it's all perfectly normal lol.

• Members

It seems like an extreme underreaction and I know EJ has things going on to worry about, but he should be a little concerned.   I don't think he should jump to the conclusion of the devil being in Johnny, but maybe less amused by him being openly awful than he is lol

• Members

Maybe DiMera's have some sort of evil gene that just randomly quicks in at one point, you know, like the stupidity gene on Simpsons (which only affects the males)? So EJ's just been waiting for this moment...