Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm ready for Susan to go. Her scenes in the hospital with EJ a few weeks ago were lovely, but she's just so tiresome otherwise. I think Stacy does a great job playing her, but this is a character that needs to be used very sparingly. I really didn't need to see her throw up on Marlena yesterday, lol. 

I love how Ben and Ciara are back to having zero story and airtime now that MarDevil is gone. Thank goodness. Maybe an unpopular opinion but I wouldn't mind if Chanel ended up pregnant with Johnny's demon seed.

• Members

I honestly don't know how any character tolerates Susan (except EJ).   I can't believe she hung around as long as she did past the Secret Room fall out and I can't believe anyone takes her seriously these days.  Unless the show decides to just specifically use her with EJ-I would get rid of her.  I don't need a whole hour of Marlena and Susan talking especially when I can't even buy these two are "friends".   Marlena looks like she'd rather be anywhere else in the world in scenes with Susan.  I know she has some point in this story, but she wears on me like no one except Duke the bear did.