Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I do as well. The cliffhanger would've worked even better with most of Salem there. It sucks that everything, on Days has to be on the cheap.

I know and sometimes it hurts the show. Just imagine what they could do if they had a little more money.

And didn't rush through everything either.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
1 hour ago, carolineg said:

I rag on Days a lot for the most part, but it looks like they are at least trying to entertain.  The execution is often lacking, but there are ideas there.   some of them are good too lol

That's what I have been saying re: Days vs Y&R. At least Days is trying things. 
Sure, a lot didn't work but at least there was an effort made and I feel more rewarded, even when I cringe, than when watching Y&R which is just insulting these days.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Johnny...damn!! How delicious he looked in the bathroom doorway. He wants to [!@#$%^&*] all day long.

Please register in order to view this content

Hey, maybe the devil won't need Ben and Ciara's baby anymore, he'll have his own 

• Members
3 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Hey, maybe the devil won't need Ben and Ciara's baby anymore, he'll have his own 

Please register in order to view this content

You can't tell the difference between Johnny and Johnny Devil. They are both horny all the time.

• Members

I'm ready for Susan to go. Her scenes in the hospital with EJ a few weeks ago were lovely, but she's just so tiresome otherwise. I think Stacy does a great job playing her, but this is a character that needs to be used very sparingly. I really didn't need to see her throw up on Marlena yesterday, lol. 

I love how Ben and Ciara are back to having zero story and airtime now that MarDevil is gone. Thank goodness. Maybe an unpopular opinion but I wouldn't mind if Chanel ended up pregnant with Johnny's demon seed.

• Members

Stacy's Susan reminds me of Annelle from Steel Magnolias and I like her with Dan's EJ but I've needed Susan to die since 1997.

Give EJ a real reason to be angry.

• Members

I honestly don't know how any character tolerates Susan (except EJ).   I can't believe she hung around as long as she did past the Secret Room fall out and I can't believe anyone takes her seriously these days.  Unless the show decides to just specifically use her with EJ-I would get rid of her.  I don't need a whole hour of Marlena and Susan talking especially when I can't even buy these two are "friends".   Marlena looks like she'd rather be anywhere else in the world in scenes with Susan.  I know she has some point in this story, but she wears on me like no one except Duke the bear did.