Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Raven has looked stunning in every episode and has some of the best wardrobe on the show. She always looks cute. I didn't love the dress because I found the white fluffy part distracting, but she certainly doesn't look pregnant. Maybe JoDevil's super sperm has already knocked her up. 

Please register in order to view this content

Most women don't have a completely flat stomach. It's really not that hard to not tag the actors when you tweet this stuff. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Satan is not making the right decisions if the plan this second go round is trying not to be so conspicuous about it. If he wants Ben and Ciara's baby so badly, then he needs to be wiser about it and quit wearing red. Perhaps on several occasions, he could zip the lip. Otherwise, it's gonna be John Black coming to the rescue with rosary beads and he's he's gonna slam Johnny's ass to the wall, tie him up on the bed with some rope, and have a jet-lagged Eric perform a flashback family exorcism again. Just sayin'.

• Members

Damn I feel bad.  I just thought the dress was super unflattering on her.  Not that she was pregnant or it was her fault.   So awkward to tag the actress.  Even on the street you never comment on a strangers pregnancy or ask unless they are visible 6 month plus pregnant-or at least you shouldn't.  Oh well, at least she only wore it one episode so it's gone now.

• Members

Today's show was a letdown.

Ben and Ciara have no story. Days got rid of Will and Sonny for them? 

The possession story is back to its silliness. 

Ben and Ciara debating on whether to look or not.  Lord.....stop this madness!!!

Allie and Chanel love scenes were lame. Will and Paul's romp was much hotter and racier.

• Members

So I know we were all vaguely joking about EJ/Belle, but I do kind of hope they go there after today's episode.  Jan could be pregnant, Belle sleeps with EJ because Nicole is with Rafe, the truth comes out about Lucas, Sami comes back, etc.  That would actually be good drama.

• Members

See ya, Susan! Too bad you didn’t take Ben, Ciara and Baby Serial Killer with you. Seriously, once the possession ends, they really will have no story. Unless Ciara loses the baby.

And yeah, Chanel and Allie were underwhelming lol. Is it possible it was written like that because we’re meant to see Chanel/Allie as a viable pairing, instead of just a hot affair like Will and Paul or JJ and Eve? Or is it just because of dumbass fans?

Poor Tripp though lol

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I've always seen Chanel/Allie as the longterm pairing!  They're my favorite part of the show right now.

Tripp is dull and useless. He's only there as the safe conventional option that Allie is hiding behind.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

You didn't miss much.

Susan being stupid

The possession story silliness

Ben and Ciara in bed doing nothing. Ben and Ciara standing in their garage room doing nothing.

Paulina catching Chanel and Allie having sex in her room.

EJ looking for a lawyer.

He should give Paul a call. Maybe Paul can satisfy his needs.

Edited by Soapsuds