GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Liz in the previews hoping for Peter’s death…I guess she found out about Jason offscreen. And told her son about his fathers death offscreen too. But we get 3765 scenes of Carly moping. 

I appreciate the difficulty of working around the college kids schedules, but I would appreciate more Trina and Spencer scenes together. Nick Chavez isn’t in school, get him on set when she’s available! 

• Members

Wow, I really hate Michael and Willow. Who is Michael to go off on Chase and judge him? Michael, you were sleeping around with Chase's wife when he was "dying." STFU. And then we had Willow going in on Brooklyn. Are you kidding? The writers can't possibly think we find Mildew endearing. Worst couple on the show.

The Lucy/Sasha and TJ/Brando scenes were nice.

Brad being back and poisoning Peter is fantastic, though we know he won't be dead. How is Parry Shen almost 50?

• Members

Please, please let Peter DIE!!!   I bet he won't, and likely won't while he's dating Laura Wright and seems to be a GH pet.   They are really making Carly and Michael very,very,very unlikeable lately.    I just want someone to knock the crap out of both.   Nina for Carly and Chase for Michael would be good.    Although Lisel and Britt knocking Carly on her behind would be awesome as well, can we get them both to do it a 2nd and 3rd time too. 

• Members

I find Carly annoying as hell 99% of the time but I at least understanding where she's coming from with Nina. I'm team Nina, but Carly's anger toward her is totally justified, even though I hate constantly hearing Carly screen at/about Nina. Michael acting so sanctimonious toward Chase pissed me off because there was no reason for it. Michael and Willow act like they're so perfect and get to judge everyone. The baby situation doesn't have anything to do with them, so Michael and Willow going in on Chase and Brooklyn made no sense and made them look really bad. I love Chase but he's too nice! They had him just stand there and listen to Millow's judgment and then ask for their forgiveness when there's nothing to forgive. Why can't Chase just be like, "Um excuse me, but y'all were sleeping around behind my back when I was dying in a hospital bed. Bye!" The show acts like Mildew are saints. Ughhh.

Totally unrelated but I wonder if we'll see Lucas at all now that Brad is back. Probably not.