GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The behind the scenes GH drama is actually pretty juicy! Unlike the show itself. 

I don’t know why Trina wants to go on this trip where she’ll be a fifth wheel with a guy she likes and his girlfriend who is not to subtly bitchy to her, but it better happen soon. We have been hearing it about forever. 

GH is really cruel to make a new mother play Sasha’s storyline. 

• Members

Carly and Sonny are on every day. I'm tired of them. Especially Carly. She's involved in everythinggggg. Can we just go one day without them? I don't need Carly's point of view on everything.

They finally trot Liz out so she can talk to Finn about Jason.

Please register in order to view this content

Wouldn't it be something if we actually got to see all this grieving Jason's kids are supposedly doing? Instead we get 39753783 scenes of Carly mourning.

They should have Liz kill Peter. It would be awesome but it would also mean Liz has a story, so it won't happen. Notice how the Jeff Webber stuff seems to have been dropped (they even cut Liz/Terry scenes a couple weeks ago). And they need to stop with these Peter death teases.

Trina looks pretty in pink. Poor girl, Esme is really getting to her. I love her relationship with Portia. LOL, Trina had no time for Marshall.

The Brando/Sasha stuff is sad even though I'm not invested in them. The actors are doing good work. It's weird that they obviously wrote in this pregnancy because the actress was pregnant, only to make the new mom play a dead baby storyline. Why even write it in then?

The scenes with Epiphany and Britt were nice.

Hallmark Drew asks Curtis when he can take him and Jordan out to dinner. OOPS lol. Aunt Stella is back and nosy as ever. Did the writers forget about Stella not mailing out the divorce papers? Yes, yes they did.

• Members

GH made Lynn Herring do this. She was pregnant in real life but they had Lucy miscarry. Lynn said she was really concerned about it though because she was playing this scenes mourning a baby and still pregnant and the doctors were telling her to play songs and talk to the baby because they can hear so she was afraid her unborn child would hear her mourning or something. She talked about it quite a bit in a few interviews back then. 

• Members

I just think it's a weird choice for a pregnancy that was clearly written in to accommodate the actress being pregnant in real life. We barely even saw Sasha and Brando during the pregnancy. So it's just kind of like, why even make her pregnant? Unless the baby's death is going to turn Brando to the dark side and he ends up as Sonny's new enforcer, I don't know what the point of any of this is.