GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I enjoyed today's show mainly Spencer/Victor, and Laura/Cyrus. Spencer and Victor have nice chemistry together. I enjoyed their interaction and agreed with Victor that you don't have to struggle to become a more virtuous/better person. I wonder if Spencer will end up taking him up on his offer to put him and Esme up at the Metro Court after initially refusing it.

I also like Laura and Cyrus. It looks like Cyrus is at least telling the truth about not trying to kill Laura/Martin this time around. It looks like that was Victor's doing. I am interested in seeing how things shake out in that story. Victor says he considers Laura a worth adversary.

I also thought that Liesl/Scotty were entertaining. Scotty's dislike of Sonny is funny. I thought some of the things he said about Sonny today were funny including calling him "Mitch" instead of Mike and talking about Sonny's relationship with Nina in Nixon Falls. He was going to spill the beans today about that to Carly but Liesl stopped him to protect Nina. I am interested in seeing how he uses that information to defend Nina.

I'm looking forward to Drew interacting with Liz tomorrow. Cam continues to do a great job as Drew. He is sparkly and is has chemistry with a lot of people he's interacted with so far. He looks sparkly in tomorrow's preview with Liz. I wouldn't be surprised if they had chemistry. Though, I am really enjoying him with Sam and think they have really good chemistry. 

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Makes me think that when CS said Victor was a six Month Gig, it is six month Gig. 3 Months In and we know:

He killed Naomi

He had a killer sent for Laura & Martin

When this comes out in Feb Sweeps (my Guess)

Victor will go nuts and either be killed or sent to Prison

• Members

Today's show was interrupted towards the end by President's Biden speech. But I enjoyed what was showed. Cam continues to do a great job as Drew. He has nice natural chemistry with people including Liz on today's show. They seemed very comfortable with each other and I enjoyed their scenes. He also had a nice moment with Cam.

I also liked Laura reuniting with her family. It was nice to see her with Kevin again and interacting with Spencer/Cam. Lucy looked like she wanted and tried to make a move on Kevin, with the way she was acting when Laura showed up and how she threw herself on Santa's lap. Only to find out it was really Martin who had switched places so that Kevin/Laura could spend time together.

I would have liked to have seen the rest of the Sprina scenes play out. Someone who caught the rest of the show said that Spencer invited Trina to the tree lighting and Victor told him that he can make a deal with the prosecutor that included, changing his plea to a guilty one like 500 hours of community service, paying Ava restitution and spending 30 days at Spring Ridge:

ETA: There are tweets that Spencer may be working at Spring Ridge instead. Either way it looks like he may end up spending some time there. Maybe he will notice Esme's interaction with Ryan.

And the New Charlotte made her appearance today. She looks to be around the same age as the old, one so it looks like it wasn't the other but older young lady that people were speculating it may have been. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

The presidents press conference interrupted the first half for me so I got to see the second half and you didn’t miss much between Spencer and Trina. Beyond Spencer getting pissed that Nik is buying Ava presents, he also threw it in his face that Laura is back in town and called him but not Nik. He invited Trina to the tree lighting and she asked if Cam was coming too and Spencer was inexplicably snarky about Cam being a good elf and bringing the trees to GH (which I guess didnt happen because they all go to the lighting). 

I don’t know why they’re taking so long with Sprina but I’m glad I missed the part where Spencer admired Esme in her elf costume. 

Edited by Nixor

• Members

They should do Drew/Liz. Becky and Cam had good chemistry in their scenes today. So of course we're getting this boring crud with Liz/Finn instead. I did laugh at Liz's line about how Jason wasn't a "hands-on day-to-day dad" or whatever. I guess that's as close as we'll ever get to the show calling him a deadbeat. 

Violet's line about how Anna was late to the wedding was funny. She's the cutest. Finn is lame but he is a good soap dad. ME is very good with that kid. 

Lucy and Martin? I'm okay with that.

I love how Trina really doesn't have time for Nik and his nonsense, lol. 

So Esme set a car on fire at the hospital but is allowed to volunteer there. Yeah, sure. Where was Joss? Not that her absence affected anything. Eden probably had a volleyball game or something lol. 

• Members

I enjoyed today's show overall. Mainly the scenes at the Q's and at Alexis's home. I liked seeing Drew spend time with Monica and holding Bailey. I also liked seeing him spend time with Scout/Danny. I liked him offering words of comfort to Danny about Jason and bonding more with Scout. The scenes where she gave him the hot pink scarf and them hugging at the end were sweet and cute.

I did think it was interesting how Rocco got testy with him when he offered to take Danny to a game. Rocco was getting territorial regarding Danny when he told Drew that Danny would be going to games with him "and his dad." We may end up seeing some conflict there if Drew gets closer to Danny and maybe Rocco feels he's a threat to the family situation that Sam/Dante have with their kids together.

I also enjoyed Alexis and her children/grandchildren plus TJ and Shawn spending time together. I liked seeing them bond and tease each other, including them teasing Sam about having two men in her life. I also think it's nice that Shawn was made the publisher of The Invader. 

Edited by xtr

I liked the family Christmassy stuff. If only i cared for most of the families. I can't tell any of the kids apart. I liked Brook Lynn looking at Chase's butt. Baby Liam's death gave a depressing undercurrent. Which i didn't care for. But then again GH always has a depressing undercurrent. No matter what. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton