GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Obviously CLB wasn't the center of my interest in this video. Everyone knows about his friendship with MS.

But I didnt know about Finola and Stafford for one, and I found it unexpected that JPS was also there.
Guess I am interested to see former co-stars still hanging out with each other socially, that's all.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

12-13

The amount of people who are wanting Peter to die already have me hollering. So far, my favorite has been Liz's death glare and Maxie being so flip about it. That did lead to a nice Liz/Maxie scene. I guess Hades froze over.

Please register in order to view this content

KILL HIM, LIZ!!! KILL HIM!!!

And finally we are back to Curtis!!!! And the missing link of his story...STEEEELLLLA!!!! If anyone would have knowledge of the backstory...it would be her. And she felt missing from it so perhaps that was why the story stalled. 

SHUT UP, MICHAEL AND WILLOW!!! You don't get to judge Chase or Brooklyn given what you did!!! And I loved Chase stepping up to those twits. 

I do like that Jake is fitting in surprisingly fine. And I loved his talk with Curtis. 

LUCY!!!!

MS. WU!!!! YES, GIRL!!! GET YOUR STORY!!!!  And BRRRADD!!!! At last! Can we get Lucas back, too?

If you had told me a year ago we would have a vibrant triangle with Carly/Sonny/Nina, I would have thought you were crazy. BUT...they are so slow burning this and I stay fascinated. If they only rope Kevin in as Sonny's therapist as he assimilates back into himself...but alas.

But I could say the same thing about Epiphany and Britt together. Epiphany NOT checking her. I guess it was cold down there as well.

The best thing about Brando/Sasha's drama (outside of Sasha discovering Nixon Falls tea) was seeing Amy!! Can we get Chet back, too?

• Members

Nick Chavez is Sprina's #1 fan and it's adorable. He is always promoting them and saying things like that he's looking forward to their first kiss, etc. I love it!

Thursday was apparently the first time in 7 weeks that Sprina have had a one-on-one scene, yet they still have more buzz than most couples on daytime. There's like zero story momentum here but Sydney and Nicholas do such a great job promoting the couple with pictures, interviews, etc. that people stay interested. 

• Members

What a great opening scene

Please register in order to view this content

The courtroom scenes were pretty good as well. Granted, it still would have been better if Sonny had caught Carly and Jason in bed together, but this arc has improved this storyline pretty much. Hopefully, there’s tons of ripple effects for Carly/Sonny/Nina and Michael/Willow as well.