GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

12-15

Could someone had warned me of all the hotness on display in the spa room? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! #justanotherchasegroupie Not that Finn looked bad for his age. 

And yay to a Davis Girls scene!!! Though I admit that I did not recognize Molly at all.

And I cheered at the Britt/Brad reunion!!!!  I loved even more when the Britch came out with Ms. Wu. And I STAN Ms. Wu checking Michael. Who the Frak does he think he is? Oh, yeah, Carly's son!!!  Meanwhile, I loved Brooklyn starting to check Willow as well. I mean...who are either of them to get in Chase or Brooklyn's face when they were lying at the start of the year.

Seeing Willow's mom reminded me that yeeeah we do have a big cast. I had completely forgotten about her and all the stuff still in play with Alexis, Esme's fascination with Ryan, etc.

OOoooo...this look Brooklyn just gave Chase. SAME, GIRL. Yeah, they are slow burning this nicely. 

OOOOH and the Brooklyn/Chase continues into 12-16. Well...hmmm.... lol.

• Members

That professor reminded me of why I'm glad that I'm finished with college. Glad everything worked out in the end and that this leads to something good for Alexis. She's been written as a bumbling sad sack for too long. 

And yeah, Michael totally needs a haircut 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

For the first time in ages, I didn’t fast forward a Sonny centric set of episodes.  And would Carly be Carly if she didn’t feel righteous indignation?

Remember when it looked like Willow was going to be Nina’s daughter?  If they pit them against each other I wonder if they will resurrect that thread.  And why is Willow’s mother on contract (or has that changed)?

• Members

This Curtis/Marshall stuff is so boring. They just have the same conversation over and over and Marshall just talks in riddles. Yawn. 

Mildew are insufferable. Lord. Everything is Scott and Nina's fault. Poor, poor Mildew. Mayo Mikey is gonna make Scott payyyy. For what? Doing his job as a lawyer? I can't stand these two.

I like the idea of Alexis as a professor. It was funny seeing her in a class with Joss and Spencer.

The CarSon drama is fun. I've been waiting for the implosion and I'm glad that we're finally getting actual drama in this story. How long until Sonny is in Nina's bed? I can't wait. 

I love that Nina got to tell Wallow off instead of apologizing and begging for forgiveness. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Having now seen today, I want to say that I liked what LW did with the material the past couple of days, from the great face-acting to the sadness to the very brief semi-mimicking MB's speech pattern to mock him 
Carly is a harpy and it is hard to feel entirely sorry for her but I like that once she got what was going on, she *got it* and they are writing her smart enough to immediately see through Sonny's excuses. I don't care for Sonny/Carly but that's the kind of instinctively-understanding-each-other that says Love more than sirupy love scenes to me. 
MB is so uneven but in the fractions of scenes where he remembered his lines and delivered them as is rather than stop every three words, he was actually compelling. Sadly that was one third of the time and the rest is. So pain. Ful to listen. To.

I can't believe I hadn't picked up on what the purpose of that inane out-of-left-field scene was. Of course it was to retroactively create a supposedly close relationship so we could shoehorn Joss into the drama

Edited by FrenchBug82