GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree that my pessimism after the infuriating limp noodle rushed way they returned Sonny turned out not to be warranted (making that bungled week of crucial episodes even weirder) and I have mostly liked the fallout and how they have paced things quite smartly. 
Could have done without inserting Peter into the mix but they are doing just enough to make Sonny/Nina still feel viable while understanding they need to take their sweet time breaking up Sonny/Carly. 
I didn't even need Carly and Jason to sleep together if they didn't want to go there but I still think the return scene was ridiculously rushed and the way they handled the Carly/Jason part of the equation sucked a lot of potentially good drama out of it. Missed opportunity.
And while the Nina trial thing is ridiculous to anyone who knows anything about the law, knowing that smug Michael is headed for a serious fall when the bribe is revealed makes it worth it.
I am not engrossed by GH right now but this is easily the part where my ears perk up.

• Members

I have zero interest in Epiphany and Curtis's hat daddy. 

Lucy can't stop thinking about Martin's dick! I love it. 

The men were looking good in that yoga class. I love Brooklyn dreaming about Chase. I totally get it lol.

I love how they're trying to write Michael as tough. It's so funny. Duell isn't capable of doing anything but making that one constipated face. I hollered when Michael said, "Scott won't be fine once I'm done with him." What is Michael going to do, throw one of Wiley's blocks at him? Please.

Scott has been fantastic. I love watching the Corinthos family sh-t their pants in court. I'm not looking forward to Carly screeching, but I'm ready for the drama (hopefully we get drama).

• Members

Ken did such a wonderful job with such dreadful material.  The trial and political contribution line of questioning was horrendous.  But...the look on Carly's face and Sonny with the "who me" face left me in tears.  I was laughing and rewinding for a while.  I wish this had been a NYE party reveal so the town could see but we have to settle for the below par mess Frank offers.  Oh well.  

• Members

The Michael is tough and has a temper thing has been going on for at least a decade.  DG's Michael seemed like a rage monkey, but once they cast Duell as Michael and kept him as a tough guy getting into fights it never worked.  CD has never been believable as scary or threatening.  

• Members

I used to laugh in 2010 ish when Michael was getting into fights and on the verge of getting kicked out of school and telling us the kids in school were scared of him.  Young Chad looked like a hangdog puppy that needed a hug 99% of the time lol.   Spinelli seems more threatening than Duell's Michael.   I know CD has to pay for his multiple quickie divorces, but I think it's time to recast.  It would be lovely to find an actor who has chemistry with a single women on the cast.