GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I couldn't stand Drew (Billy Miller version) at all, but I'm surprisingly good with Mathison in the role. I could even see a Drew/Elizabeth future. But first, I want them to air out how she did him dirty when they were engaged the last time. I want to see Elizabeth express a little regret and prove to him that she's not the same person she was back then. All right after she tells Finn he's like a brother to her, and that awful kiss was awkward AF.  

Please register in order to view this content

They need to lighten up on the pictures of Jason, too. He's finally gone. Give it a rest.

D- story in the grand scheme of the show, but Burroughs, Wactor and especially Mattsson have really come into their own this week. It takes a horrible thing like a dead child to see actors rise, and all three really were great this week.

On the flip side, nothing McMullen does brings anything good to the table. She and Duell just suck the air out of a room.

Brook Lynn staring at this

(God bless you @victoria foxton)

It's about figgin' time!!!! See him as the hot piece of ass he is and own it girl!!!!! And don't be afraid to toss that blazer, either honey!!!  Make like Kim Cattrall in PORKY's and let all that pent up passion out.  Sorry, I just can't believe how asexual she's been for so long.

I miss Tracy at Christmas time...  

I like the idea of a Martin/Lucy coupling.

With everyone wandering in and out of the hospital, can someone off Peter? Please? Anyone? Random Nurse? Awkward Nameless Doctor roaming halls? 

The Davis, Maxie apartment, Quartermaine, and Piph/Marshall scenes were good. The one's at Carson's house with Wallow and Michael were blah, but the others were fine.

This is sorely missed

Lucas should be reading the Christmas story, and there are enough kids around to fill the hallway!

• Members

I'm really looking forward to what Scott's going to do at Nina's trial. He kicked ass today. 

And I do hope that the reveal that Michael bribed the DA to arrest Nina actually leads to something for him to do. Maybe it'll make him less boring 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I enjoyed today's show. The Sprina scenes were nice. Trina was happy to be around Spencer today and seemed comfortable with him. I like the chemistry between them and the touching, her touching his back, them holding hands and him caressing it. It was nice and romantic. I also continue to enjoy Spencer's scenes with Victor. They have nice chemistry together and look like they could be related. Esme's facial expression when she was Spencer/Trina holding hands, and when Trina told her she was going on the trip were also amusing. AP did a nice job with the facial expression in those scenes. I am interested in seeing what happens with this cabin trip. Maybe something soapy will happen and Spencer/Trina will kiss and that will create more angst/drama for them and the teen group.

I also enjoyed Lucy/Martin today. Lucy looks good and her Martin were fun together. And I liked seeing Shawn. I was glad to see his name was clear, I wish the show would show more of him, do more with him. 

• Members

Lynn Herring does not get enough credit. She is really a gem who brings so much energy to this show whenever she is on. 

Valentini calls her to the show to do the most random things and she makes it all work and fits in seamlessly. I often think some of the vets don't work well or always seem a little...off when interacting with the newer characters but NEVER Lynn. Put her in a story with Kevin, Laura, Scott and Martin and it works. Put her in an ELQ story with Valentin, Michael, Ned and it works. Put her in a Deception story with Maxie, Sasha and Nina and it works.