GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sonny goes to church every Sunday? 

Please register in order to view this content

Between this and Michael in yesterday’s episode, who writes these lines? 

And yet at the same time, I loved the writing in the Chase/Brook Lynn scenes. They have such good chemistry 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I like Chase and Brooklyn and do want them to get together (since they won't give me my fantasy pairing of Chase/Liz, ha). But man, they should've been banging in that steam room today! Chase being so shy when his towel fell off was adorable. Brooklyn seemed to love the view, lol. But man, Brooklyn was WAY overdressed the whole episode and it was ridiculous. She really wore a winter coat into the steam room and complained about how hot it was, then she was fanning herself with the coat while still wearing it. They made it a point to have her leave her purse outside but not the coat. Right. Once she finally took off the winter jacket, there was a blazer underneath of course. She's like a Russian nesting doll. Just endless layers of jackets. My god, let the woman take some of her clothes off in the damn steam room! Amanda Setton looks great. Enough with these blazers! Eventually she'll bang Chase for real and the blazer will stay on during sex.

I don't care about Curtis and his Hat Daddy. We really didn't need Carly/Olivia, Alexis/Harmony, or Stella/Portia today. I wish they'd stop with the Jason flashbacks. Don't let Burton get any more money out of this show! (I'm assuming he gets paid for flashbacks, lol.)

The scenes with Sonny and Sasha in the NICU were actually quite nice. Sofia Mattsson is doing good work.

I'm glad that Liz is finally getting airtime again (all five days this week!) but she and Finn are dry as hell together lol

• Members

I enjoyed Sam,Drew and Scout together today. I think that Sam/Drew have nice chemistry together and Scout is cute. They are a cute family.

Please register in order to view this content

https://twitter.com/__ItsBK/status/1471939373750837250

It's nice to see something positive in light of some of the darker stuff on the show lately like the stuff with Sasha/Brando their baby.

• Members

I know they are not popular around here, but I do enjoy Willow and Sasha.  I wish Sasha was being utilized better, because I really like the actress.  She should be Lucy Coe 2.0.  Instead she’s someone I like that has been saddled with one bad story after another.

And on paper, a story like this with her baby is what soaps have always been about- actual human emotions.  It’s just poor timing for this kind of story.

• Members

By all means, delete the scene of a doctor and a nurse talking about their work in a hospital, on what's supposed to be the hospital soap. 

I can't help but think that in the first draft of one of these recent scripts or breakdowns, there had to have been scenes of Liz finding out about Jason's death, absorbing the news, then telling Jake about it. But then you know who just had to tell the writers to remove them.

• Members

I can't remember the last time a soap made me cry, but the Liam stuff got to me. I don't even care about Brasha! But jeez. Mike appearing to take the baby to heaven did me in. Sofia Mattsson was wonderful.

A shame that they cut the Liz/Britt scene.

I really don't care about Curtis's dad.

I am looking forward to Scout and Drew bonding more. I felt so bad every time she was like "I wanna go home" lol.

• Administrator

Friday’s episode was really good. It’s not often soaps have a themed (normal) episode. This episode was about parents and their kids.  We got: Sasha/Liam/Brando, Curtis/Marshall, Scout/Drew, Ned/Leo/Olivia.  

There also have been great scenes during this story: Sasha/Brando saying goodbye to Liam, Brando/TJ talking in the chapel, Sonny/Sasha talking about his experience with Mike, Lucy telling Sasha about losing her child and the Dominque situation with Serena.  

• Members

Sometimes actors get jealous of their partner’s costars. I don’t like to gossip but I remember watching Mike & Willow’s love scene a few months ago and wondered if there was something going on between them irl. It didn’t look like they were “acting”, if you get what I mean. I also remember Sally (Courtney Hope) passionately kissing Adam (Mark Grossman) on Y&R and she looked like she was really enjoying it.

• Members

12-9

LAUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I cheered when she knocked out the potential assassin. That's my Laura!!!

And yaaaassssss to Ms. Wu getting a storyline. And how it is helping getting Brad back on the canvas. Britt could use her BFF.

It's been pretty steady viewing though I've been busy. But I will say this...

I love when people who don't regularly interact do...that was a good scene between Maxie and Sonny.

I give JS his props. I have not liked his reactions as Valentin on learning about Brooklyn, but his scenes with Anna, Brooklyn, and Chase at the Q Manison as he said good-bye to the baby was more understated and that I actually felt. Good job.

The Curtis storyline has vanished. Meh.

And the teen storyline has totally backburnered to C plot. 

I stay loving all the Cassassdine intrigue. And Ava in the thick of it.

So Sonny/Nina...February Sweeps. Feeling very slow burning and can't say I hate it. And now Willow knows and Parking Lot Pete in the wings. Uh oh.