GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

And if Jason were around, Carly would be wanting to have sex with him. They are both lying. Carly is no victim

And it Sonny's house. He owns it. Carly cant kick him out. He could kick her out but wont because of Donna & Avery.

Edited by John

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

12-20

Knowing from the posts here that Carly and Michael are being set up for a big fall is making watching this episode so pleasing right now. Carly and Michael are being anything but smug. And pushing Sonny right into Nina's arms. Oops. lol. 

And I'm still not over thinking Michael is so bad butt that he can step to Ms. Wu. Yeeeeah NO.

I didn't even realize how long it's been since I've seen the teens before now. It felt so abrupt to see them again.

LAURA!!! But Wow. Cyrus finding religion is so cliche. Moreso than the reveal that Victor is the one who sent the assassing for Laura and Martin. 

And so...another one finds out about Nina/Mike. I have to admit that this has been building in the foreground and background nicely. I am getting excited with antipication. 

Woof at Chase/Brooklyn. I can't believe this is really happening. 

• Members

12-21

Yeeeeah  I could be done for Liz and Jake.

I am loving how Laura's return is going so far. Gradually done. But I have always said having Laura around makes EVERYTHING better.

Speaking of returns, love the uptake in Lucy's appearances.

And oooooo...Valetin ALMOST figured out the truth about Bailey. I continue to love that the writers are exploring the aftereffects between him and Brooklyn. 

• Members

12-23

Ooooo so much going on that I''m liking.

At the top of the list...Sprina. I didn't realize how little I've seen of them since the stalker reveal before now. And how much they have been missed by me. And yes, Eczema!! Get jealous.

Speaking of jealousy...is that what I just saw with Kevin with Lucy...OVER MARTIN??? Uh oh. 

And yes, I'm here for Orbecht vs Victor...who is playing this oh so well with the right dash of charm and malice.

Seeing Laura speaks for itself.

I think the only thing bugging me is...where was the last time we saw Taggert? When Cyrus's story climaxed? cuz here's Shawn and Curtis is also getting story...is it too much to have THREE foine black men on my screen?

• Members

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! That was WORTH all the writers abruptly changing the writing direction for that look on Carly's face and the death glare she gave Sonny as Willow exposed Nina/Mike on the witness stand.

And...Lawyer Scott was kinda hot. The humor. The shark. The cunning man. 

• Members

12-28

And just like that...Carly's world went BOOM!!!!

And judging from her face...I would love if Cheap still had his 'Uh oh, Carly's on the loose' gif from back in the day.

LW is playing this to the hilt. About to rewind again...

PS. Can we keep Brooklyn's flashbacking to her dream of hot, shirtless, sweaty Chase every episode? hehe. 

• Members

12-29

Willow, get over yourself. Nina...you better READ.

I wish I could say that I feel sympathy for Carly and Michael, but this has been set up sooooooooooo well. So nope. NONE. 

Awwww....finally!!! After all this talk, we SEE the teens in a college class. Cool. 

• Members

12-30

And finally...it begins...

Love the Sonny/Dante talk. Because finally FINALLY Sonny admits what MB has been playing since the Nixon Fall story ended...Mike is still in there and wants Nina. And now he's drunk with her as his driver. Uh oh.

While I would not mind Jake with Liz, I have to admit that I was not minding the tension between him, Sam, and Dante this episode.

Hehe at the Savoy shenanigans. But happy to see Lucy in any way I can get her.

Bring on January....