GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know what you mean. He's so jovial and dapper with a twinkle in his eye that he feels like a charming rogue rather than evil crime syndicate boss. In Mad Men, he played the same kind of dapper-gentleman character, but that charm hid a ruthlessness which revealed itself when he basically pulled the rug from under the ad agency. I feel like this will be the case here with Victor.

• Members

Did not enjoy Spencer pretending he isn’t at all interested in Trina today. This better lead somewhere good.

I thought Kristen Storms was great in her showdown with Peter, despite WR doing that thing where he draws out the end of every word. When he doesn’t speak I could almost think he’s pretty decent. 

• Members

Perhaps Wes should be a silent actor. Every single line is delivered so bizarrely. I hate how he draws out the end of every word. It doesn't make it dramatic, he just sounds stupid.

I was happy to see the teens today but was annoyed that nothing really happened in their scenes. Okay, they're talking about the trip again. Boring. Seeing as this story hasn't been featured in two or three weeks (whenever the art exhibit was), I was hoping for some actual story movement today. Is anyone going to bring up the fact that Spencer is awaiting trial and was told not to leave town? How is this trip supposed to work? Does the show even remember that Spencer has a trial coming up?

I am tired, tired, tired of all the Jason talk already. So much boo-hooing from the whole town. This is exactly why I dreaded SB leaving. Everyone in town has completely forgotten that Jax existed; let's do the same with Jason. I can't take Carly and the rest of the Corinthos clan mourning him every day.

Michael's hair is so tragic. And Michael in general. I want him recast more than any other character on daytime.

• Members

Why doesn't Laura Wright wear her natural curls on the show anymore. They look so much better when she does interviews. She looked really great around 2013/2014ish when she had a Maura West type haircut.

As much as I like the Jason character the praise especially from Epiphany and Jocelyn was a bit much. Sounding like a broken record but it makes no semse that known criminals are integrated members of the community

Please register in order to view this content