GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh, shut up Willow!

I actually didn't think Gladys was annoying today. That was a nice scene that she had with Carly. I couldn't help but laugh when she said Brando was a better name then Liam. At least Liam is an actual first name, dumbass 

Please register in order to view this content

And, please please get Maxie away from those two pains in the ass Peter and Austin! Idk if her and Drew would be the perfect couple, but he's a much better choice for her than those two.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

It's a shame because I think LW's curly hair is really beautiful and everyone on soaps has the same blown out hair.  It might not fit everyday Carly, but if she's casual and at home I think it's fine.  But I like when characters were glasses or ponytails and don't look sleek and 'perfect' to make them more real.

• Members

Jason and Britt anticipation built up then squashed. The complication with the Carly marriage (if better written) would have worked as a way to break them up --and eventually recouple him and Britt -- later on in their relationship.

Laura has security, never knew!

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I need more Selena Wu on my screen. I can't wait for Brad to hopefully get out of Pentonville and have scenes with her. The actress is awesome. I loved her getting to mix it up with multiple people today.

Other than that, yawn. Carly is truly on five days a week and involved in everything and it's just too much. And now we're really blaming Nina for Jason's death? SMH. Let's move on. Scott and Leisl are fun.

• Members

That they've apparently changed her first name (supposedly it was Nina but I don't know if it was ever actually said onscreen) to avoid confusion with Nina is quite promising I think.

If only they could get Tia Carrere back as her sister Jade for a few episodes to firm up the family connection...